30th April 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Film Production in Vancouver for 12th candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Film Production in Vancouver, Canada. I have completed my 12th. I need to get an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs. So, is it possible for me to take an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  10. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  11. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  14. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Procedure to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA?
  18. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
12th October 2022, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Film Production in Vancouver for 12th candidate?

Those who have got confirmed admission in any technical/ professional /medical degree/ certificate course are eligible for education loan.
There are various banks that provide education loan.

One can get upto INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges and INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges.

In case one needs higher amount, they can talk to the bank manager.

After being satisfied with the security being offered and all the documents , banks will sanction the loan.
Banks do consider the credibility of borrower before granting any loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?