30th March 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for doing MBBS after NEET entrance exam?

Hello, I am trying for MBBS course. I am trying for NEET entrance exam but I am scared about its fees its more so how can I get scholarship & and after passing in entrance exam what's the fee structure of college generally? Awaiting for the response.

17th November 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for doing MBBS after NEET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am trying for MBBS course. I am trying for NEET entrance exam but I am scared about its fees its more so how can I get scholarship & and after passing in entrance exam what's the fee structure of college generally? Awaiting for the response.
Students who got admission to MBBS course through NEET examination can apply for various scholarships in India and abroad as well. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the 12th standard and family income. Students can apply through online for scholarships. Some of the scholarships available for the MBBS students are given below;

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?