24th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the obligations to get study loan? Is it easy to get the first time?

What are the obligations to get study loan? Is it easy to get the first time? Can you please give me your experience and suggestions which will help me to better plan to apply for the loan or not? I want the loan to be easy to apply if not it's no point to go for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  2. Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan? -- [New]
  3. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  4. How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  6. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS?
  9. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  10. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  11. Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  15. How to get a study or education loan worth 1 Lakh within a short period of time?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
27th April 2017, 09:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the obligations to get study loan? Is it easy to get the first time?

No, there will not be any obligations if you have all the original documents and duly verified by the government of India. Yes, it is easy to get an education loan for the very first time. You have to fill the application form by visiting the official website of Bank or you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank. The bank will provide you the hassle free and flexible procedure. The borrower must be a citizen of India and must have secured admission in the college. The borrower also need to show the ID proof, Address proof, Income certificate, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?