18th November 2010, 04:07 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future?

no .. not like that ,, you can change you field in future.. but you cant go to medical or commerce field

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  2. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  6. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?
  8. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  9. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  10. Civil engineering student wanting to transfer to Computer Science/IT stream
  11. What is computer science engineering and how is the future?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  13. What is a loop in computer programming? How important is computer science in future?
  14. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  16. What to choose between computer science and mechanical engineering course after 12th?
  17. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?
18th November 2010, 04:27 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future?

hi..
its not necessary,they will teach you everything from the basics..

good luck
16th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future?

ok then i will ask you that how much profitable it is for students?
16th May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

how is C.A for career??
28th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

IT IS NECESSARY TO OPT. FOR COMPUTER IN 11 & 12 FOR DOING IIT.
28th May 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

HI
I AM RISHI

IS COMPUTER NECESSARY TO OPT. FOR A SCIENCE STUDENT IN 11th & 12th?
29th May 2011, 12:24 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
No dear there is no such requirement.

Only Physics and MAthematics are required for it, But you have to appear for Chemistry also in any Engineering Entrance.

However, students who have Computer Science at +2 level find B.Tech CSE quite easier. As because they have already learnt and familier with programming Languages like- C, C++.

It is adviceable to student those who have'nt opted for Computer Science to learn some programming Languages like- C, C++ if there are serious about getting into B.Tech (CSE).

But that is not mandatory. Students comparetive find easier to cope up with the syllabus of B.Tech having some knowledge of programming Languages.

Thanks
30th May 2011, 10:16 AM
stranger351

No this is not necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future.
But it helps you a lot because 11th 12th computer Science consist of C++ language and other oop concept which is really helpful in future..
I am also Computer Science Student in 12th and now doing b-Tech in computer Science and really 11th and 12th concepts are really helpful for me. so it is good to choose computer Science in 11th and 12th class if you want to do computer engineering in future....
13th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

iam a 2 biology student and i got computer science engineeringso will it be easy to understand the concept or to do any additional courses in programming language
15th July 2011, 12:58 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

No dear there is no such requirement.

Only Physics and MAthematics are required for it, But you have to appear for Chemistry also in any Engineering Entrance.

However, students who have Computer Science at +2 level find B.Tech CSE quite easier. As because they have already learnt and familier with programming Languages like- C, C++.

It is adviceable to student those who have'nt opted for Computer Science to learn some programming Languages like- C, C++ if there are serious about getting into B.Tech (CSE).

But that is not mandatory. Students comparetive find easier to cope up with the syllabus of B.Tech having some knowledge of programming Languages.

Thanks
16th July 2011, 07:36 PM
Singh.Omprakash

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek guha thakurta View Post
hi,

i'm abhishek
i want to know whether taking computer science in +2 is necessary to do computer engineering in future
No, it is not necessary to take computer science in +2 to do engineering in future.
21st August 2011, 12:52 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek guha thakurta View Post
hi,

i'm abhishek
i want to know whether taking computer science in +2 is necessary to do computer engineering in future
no my friend there is no need to taking computer science in +2 so dont worry and u can easily get admission in computer science engineering.u can also do many programming course if u have intrest in programming.u have several choices like java,.net.php,operating system.u can do these courses along with the computer science engineering.

best of luck
6th September 2011, 12:27 AM
manoj rajpurohit

No dear there is no any need of computer subject for the engineering college.

you must have pcm(physics, chemistry and maths) in 12th class.

If you get good marks then you can go in a reputed engineering college.

if you have some basic knowledge of co computer like c and c++ then it is best for you. you will never face any kind of problem.

best of luck.
24th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I took commerce with I.P. ( informatics practices ) in 11th class.
IS it possible that I can do b.tech. in software after 12th and if not possible what should I do after 12th.
29th November 2011, 05:57 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

No there is no such requirement.

15th December 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to get job after completing my pc engineering degree
18th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

is learning html necessary for computer science engineering??
4th April 2014, 02:27 PM
vector das

hi

i'm vector
i want to know that is computer science is necessary for mechanical engineering because it is very tough subject and i wanna quit it.
so, please tell is it necessary or not..........
5th April 2014, 06:57 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You don't need to worry about this. Computer Science is not at all a mandatory subject in 12th class for the candidates in order to opt for higher studies in the field of Computer Science.

But the thing is you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics subjects in your 12th class in order to be eligible to apply for Computer Engineering.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

In addition, there are some state level Entrance Exams to join this course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

The following streams would be good choice for you in B.Tech course

B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology

If you have Mathematics and Physics subjects in your 12th class, then you can have preparation for any of the above mentioned Entrance Exams and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
11th September 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have a question. Do computer science students have to theory more than practical? And one more question is that BA in computer science students can do computer engineering and software engineering after computer science or during this? And commer students can do software engineering?
1st November 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

thanks...that was also helpful for me.
10th May 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I've taken commerce computer science as my subject in 12. Can i pursue software engineering?
15th June 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi tell me something , i have a computer science subject in 12th, i want to know that am i my study equbalent to ccc or dca, sholud i do clear ccc certificate for govt jobs
18th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Computer Science enough for B tech Computer Science in 12th standard or Should I take more subjects like biology?
20th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Tutu12

No , computer science is not compulsory in 10+2 to pursing computer engineering. But ,in 10+2 your subject must be physics, maths and english . If you get the basic knowledge of fundamental computer then it will beneficial for you in pursuing computer engineering.
10th May 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

If I have not taken computer science in 10 2. Can I do my b.tech in computer science after 12 in an iit or iiit or nit...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?