16th August 2011, 12:58 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: What to do after BA in economics honors?

For fianl years BCA student IT and HR of MBA Specializations are best opions
10th October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my b.A what i will do now?
1st March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected replier(man or sir)
im doing ba economics honours( 4th sem) from excellence collage bhopal....65% avg score till nw......wht can i do after dat.....for a good future...
2nd March 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done ba in economics frm symbiosis colg ,pune. m very much interested in studyng economics nd also mba in marketing. bt my maths is nt gud neither m inerestd in econometrics .i want to do sumthng difrnt nd prestigious. presently i hv taken admsn in first yr llb course in ils colg, pune bt m nt findng interst in it nd m planing to quit it. pls suggest me.
19th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.b.a after b.a without economics
29th March 2012, 10:13 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

M.A in economics after complete your graduation in economics.
A part from Masters in economics, you can also look for MBA with specialization
in finance.........

ok
all the best.
15th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed in BA 2nd year [79%]
so what to do after completing ba pls reply must
24th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ONE IS BETTER MBA OR MA???
IF I SELECT MA,THEN FRM WHRE I SHUD DO????
3rd June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 77.4 in class 12th with commerce stream without maths.which course is best for me and how can i get admission in best colleges
5th October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BA my subjects are geo. Eng lit. And economics after doing BA what can I do ?? Actually I love economics so if you can suggest what should I do??
24th June 2023, 08:27 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a BA in Economics Honors, there are several paths you can consider based on your interests and career goals. Here are some options to explore:

Pursue a Master's Degree: One common path is to pursue a Master's degree in Economics or a related field. This can deepen your knowledge and expertise in economics and provide better career prospects. A Master's degree can open doors to research positions, teaching opportunities, and higher-level positions in both the public and private sectors.

Enter the Workforce: With a BA in Economics Honors, you can explore entry-level positions in various industries and sectors. These may include roles such as economic analyst, market researcher, data analyst, financial analyst, policy analyst, or research assistant. These positions can help you gain practical experience and develop skills that are valued in the job market.

Consider Professional Certifications: Depending on your specific career goals, you may consider pursuing professional certifications to enhance your skillset and increase your employability. Certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), or Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) can be beneficial depending on your chosen career path.

Government and Public Policy: Economics graduates often find opportunities in government agencies, policy research organizations, and public policy think tanks. These roles involve analyzing economic trends, conducting policy research, and contributing to the formulation and evaluation of economic policies.

Consulting and Market Research: Economics graduates can consider careers in consulting firms or market research companies. These roles involve analyzing market trends, conducting economic impact studies, providing strategic advice to businesses, and conducting economic forecasting.

Entrepreneurship: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you can consider starting your own business or venture in a field related to economics. This could involve areas such as economic consulting, data analysis services, or specialized economic research.
29th June 2023, 09:44 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

After completing a Bachelor's degree in Economics Honors, there are several paths you can consider depending on your interests and career goals. Here are a few options:

1. Pursue higher education: You can opt for a Master's degree in Economics or a related field like Finance, Public Policy, or Business Administration. This can help you deepen your knowledge and expertise in a specific area of economics.

2. Explore job opportunities: Graduates with a BA in Economics Honors can find employment in various sectors. Some common career paths include roles in financial analysis, market research, consulting, data analysis, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.

3. Gain practical experience: Look for internships or entry-level positions in relevant fields to gain hands-on experience. This can provide valuable exposure to real-world challenges and help you apply your theoretical knowledge.

4. Consider professional certifications: Depending on your career goals, you may want to pursue certifications like Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), or others. These certifications can enhance your credibility and open up more job opportunities in specific areas of economics and finance.

5. Networking and continued learning: Engage with professionals in your field through networking events, industry conferences, and online communities. Keeping up with industry trends, reading academic journals, and attending seminars can help you stay updated and connect with potential mentors or job opportunities.
30th June 2023, 02:43 PM
Laura Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil202k View Post
After completing a BA in Economics Honors, there are several paths you can consider based on your interests and career goals. Here are some options to explore:

Pursue a Master's Degree: One common path is to pursue a Master's degree in Economics or a related field. This can deepen your knowledge and expertise in economics and provide better career prospects. A Master's degree can open doors to research positions, teaching opportunities, and higher-level positions in both the public and private sectors.

Enter the Workforce: With a BA in Economics Honors, you can explore entry-level positions in various industries and sectors. These may include roles such as economic analyst, market researcher, data analyst, financial analyst, policy analyst, or research assistant. These positions can help you gain practical experience and develop skills that are valued in the job market.

Consider Professional Certifications: Depending on your specific career goals, you may consider pursuing professional certifications to enhance your skillset and increase your employability. Certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), or Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) can be beneficial depending on your chosen career path.

Government and Public Policy: Economics graduates often find opportunities in government agencies, policy research organizations, and public policy think tanks. These roles involve analyzing economic trends, conducting policy research, and contributing to the formulation and evaluation of economic policies.

Consulting and Market Research: Economics graduates can consider careers in consulting firms or market research companies. These roles involve analyzing market trends, conducting economic impact studies, providing strategic advice to businesses, and conducting economic forecasting.

Entrepreneurship: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you can consider starting your own business or venture in a field related to economics. This could involve areas such as economic consulting, data analysis services, or specialized economic research.

I also graduated from the Faculty of Economics with a degree in macroeconomics. But I did not have time to start a career because I was on maternity leave. In addition to my education, I gained valuable experience by self-taught data analysis and market research techniques. In addition, I worked as an essay examples writer for the site https://studydriver.com/macroeconomics-essay/, where I developed my writing and critical thinking skills. Now I want to enter the labor force and find a job. I am also considering starting my own business in the future. Do you have any tips for starting a career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?