9th September 2011, 10:32 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Which engineering branch is best?

This is all depends on your choice because you have done good in your 12th class by getting 73%. If you want to go in the engineering field then you should go to mechanical branch.

In these days this branch is very believable, it has always many scope. it is a evergreen branch in which you can make a good career.

another good branch is the computer science, this is also very good branch, it consists programming, web designing, android etc.

ECE is also good.

so the choice is yours in which field you want to go. i have tell you all that branches which will be give you scope in next 3 or 4 years.

best of luck.

Related Questions:
17th September 2011, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

sir am in b.e. 2nd year and i want to take a drop for 1year to change my branch from ece to mech. As loking for future what is your opinion am very confused pls give me corect decision
19th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

congrats to you..........first of all choose your life path correctly.........which ever u choose the branch, take care of about that..........

and according to my sense chemical is the best engineering branch for bright future...........this is 3rd engineering branch in top 30 engineering branches........first is aeronautical and second is bio-engineering
9th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am student and my querry is that whether is it required to get above 80%marks in all subject to opt science after 10th or just we have to score above 80% in sci and maths????

pls do replyy
9th October 2011, 11:02 PM
princesslilly

in my opinion..... bio technology is the best one in all the engineering courses.
why i am telling this because....... u sign in the field future well. its more about sciences and researches field. this is about my opinion.
first you should know about which courses are there in B.E /B.tech
there are
ECE -
MECH-
IT-
CSC-
EIE-
EEE-
CIVIL-
POLYMER-
CHEMICAL- These are all few courses which is more famous.....or else few couses are there like fashion technology.
according your area of interest you choose your course.
because when we sign in some field with interest......you will to achieve whatever it is.
all the best
9th October 2011, 11:12 PM
princesslilly

Wink Re: Which engineering branch is best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student and my querry is that whether is it required to get above 80%marks in all subject to opt science after 10th or just we have to score above 80% in sci and maths????

pls do replyy
yes i have to score more marks, in your 10 th. why it is because , if u get more than 80 in your 10th means , you will take any course with your opinion.bt incase of u get low means....you cant choose any course under your opinion. so only i must get more than 80 in science and maths which are very useful to you
all the best.
10th October 2011, 12:19 AM
jevirsinh

Hi

Friend its totally depands on you which field you like
but according to me and demand to get job opportunity..

Mechanical
Civil
Electrical
Electronics and communication
Computer
Instrumentation
Information Technology
Automobile
Mechatronics
Chemical
Production
etc...
18th October 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How is the instrumentation @control is it good better or best than cs / it
19th October 2011, 10:22 PM
shahraksh3

Smile Re: Which engineering branch is best?

Quote:
sir
i have passed 12 with 73%. which branch should i choose now for enginnering?
i want to choose a branch which will have a good scope in coming 2 or 3 years.but i dont know which suld be choosen.
here i m giveing a list wshich to chose
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
plz suggest me about which suld be choose and why?
According to me you should select Electronics and telecommunication branch.
It has very good scope currently and in future. You can work in either core field or software field depending on your choice.This is the best thing about this field because while joining any branch we don't know in which field we are good at. If you discover later that I am good in software than in core then you atleast have a choice to switch to that field. so i feel you should join ece branch.
21st October 2011, 04:30 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
sir
i want to choose a branch which will have a good scope in coming 2 or 3 years.but i dont know which suld be choosen.
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
hiii friend....first of all if you have intrest in any particular branch......go for it........or else here i can help u....
if you get seat in iits or top nits then you can chose core branches like mechanical or ece........but if u get seat in local enginnering collages............
i would suggest CSE as a better choice for u.....
because the companies hiring for placements in local collages did not expect much from the core branches like ece,eee,mechanical,chemical ot civil branches.......so maximum software companies only comes for placements.............

so friend go fot cse or it stream.......first give preference to cse.....
21st October 2011, 06:09 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hii my dear friend...

Every branch of engineering have a respect to bright and secure future. So, its depends on your interest in that study and your capability. So, please love to study, surely you can get bright and secure future.

But according to me, traditional and conventional branches like Electrical, Mechanical and Civil are most secure branches in now a days.....

good luck...
thank you...
21st October 2011, 09:05 PM
goutambiswas87

hi,
Every Engineering branch is good.It will better for choosing Core branch like EE,ME,CE,ECE.

thanks...
21st October 2011, 11:03 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
sir
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
Better you select ece as it is the topmost branch and you can get jobs in software and hardware and even in telecom and government sector
22nd October 2011, 02:21 AM
abhin91
Member+

Choice of branch should be according to your like.
If you choose mechanical its good ,its a evergreen branch, with a wide scope to grow in future.
compared to other branches which you have mentioned its course of study is also somewhat easy.so i would suggest you mechanical.
22nd October 2011, 12:06 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear friend,,,

Every branch of engineering have a respect to bright and secure future. So, its depends on your interest in that study and your capability. So, please love to study, surely you can get bright and secure future.

But according to me, traditional and conventional branches like Electrical, Mechanical and Civil are most secure branches in now a days.....
good luck...
thank you...
29th October 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

from where i can get best tutorial for minix3??
29th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to ask about metallurgy branch,i am studing in this branch in 1st sem. How future in this branch? Can i get good job in this branch after 4 years?
3rd November 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm a BE civil engineering student Got 80% in 10th and 70% in 2 my selection of taking civil is wright or not please give me a answer and please tell the scope of a civil engineer
7th November 2011, 03:12 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Choice of career is yours. Sometimes one should go by the market .you see where your interest goes, technicity or managerial.
Don’t say no. there are many fields to choose from against B.TECH.do your graduation with bio chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, microbiology, life sciences, others. India is a booming market for well trained people and I think your place lies there.
7th November 2011, 11:58 PM
gkumar13000

all engineering branches are good,,,,depends on urs intersest ...computer science is hot now..
8th November 2011, 03:59 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,i think You shuld go with your interest.however,according to me you should go with core branches.my priority order will be: cse mechanical ece it civil.
.Mechanical & production Engineering

If you are intersted in bike and cars design, if you like to make some new mechanism , if you like to use your engineering skills for a common man life then choose this branch. This branch require a real hard work.This is called evergreen branch ,now a days there are a lot of job opportunity and money in this sector if you have talent and ready to work hard.

4. Civil Engineering
If you are interested in building making, have you ever think how this can be done after seeing a building then this branch is for you.
If you are hardworking and talented then there are a lot of opportunity in this sector.

If you are little interested in IT then go for this branch because now a days this branch gets high placement percentage and you definetly like IT worka.

Good luck
9th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Mushtaq Theikry

my dear friend
every one branch is good but it is up on your capability in which you interest most every one has good scope in future.
11th November 2011, 08:38 AM
rudramishra

Hi friend..
We only can suggest you but you have to choose your branch according to your interest and knowledge..So let me try to help you..
CSE and IT are good branch but seeing the current situation I wont tell you to choose them..But there is always a high response for this branch because of the growing rate of the IT industry which demands more and more software engineer..
Mechanical branch which ig going in a smooth manner for some of the years..it is a good branch which gives you the knowledge about the machine.
Chemical branch which is also good if you are interested in the subject chemistry..But there is also bright future for this like you can join any chemical based company or Investigating Bureau..
ECE branch which you can say the best branch in an engineering college..
Based on your interest choose the branch..but i will suggest you to go for ECE or Mechanical because they both are on demand now...
GOOD LUCK....
11th November 2011, 09:42 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi friend..
We only can suggest you but you have to choose your branch according to your interest and knowledge..So let me try to help you..
CSE and IT are good branch but seeing the current situation I wont tell you to choose them..But there is always a high response for this branch because of the growing rate of the IT industry which demands more and more software engineer..
Mechanical branch which ig going in a smooth manner for some of the years..it is a good branch which gives you the knowledge about the machine.
Chemical branch which is also good if you are interested in the subject chemistry..But there is also bright future for this like you can join any chemical based company or Investigating Bureau..
Based on your interest choose the branch..but i will suggest you to go for ECE or Mechanical because they both are on demand now...
GOOD LUCK....
15th November 2011, 09:25 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi friend..
GOOD LUCK....
16th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

civil engineering is good for future opportunities ? which branch is good ? i want to know and its reason.
22nd November 2011, 11:02 PM
baggam

Lightbulb Re: Which engineering branch is best?

First of all i like to say to u that...Engineering is a study where one should have an intrest in that domain to be successfull. If u feel that study of engineering is for getting a job, Then it is absolute wrong. Because these days most pupile with different engineering background are working in IT area.

Always anyone to choose any engineering ..Order of preference can be..

1.Mechanical
2.Electrical
3.Civil
then anything like CSE/IT/chemical/mining/etc....

The reason for putting mechanical and electrical on top is because these two departments can be called as core engineering departments. we can't imagine any industry working with out power and mechanical devices..

for examles computers are there to simply the work but these programs are working to support mechanical devices and all these required electricity.

Every Navratra group of company is also always asking for engineer means electrical/mechanical ..not CSE/IT.

so choose any of these two as suggestion more priority for ur area of intrest.
23rd November 2011, 03:41 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Dear friend,
dont get confused with all the branches and all the subjects.
firstly you think for yourself regarding your interesting subject and choose a subject according to your interest.
If you want me to suggest then i would say you better go for
ECE as it covers both electronics and communications. By this you have scope in both IT and core comapnies.`
24th November 2011, 02:21 PM
arun199011

Hi dear,
The engineering have different branches.The branches are
1.Electronics and communication engineering.
2.Civil engineering.
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Computer science engineering.
5.Information technology engineering.
The above mentioned courses are belongs to engineering.You can choose any course on which you have interest.
All engineering branches have equal priority so decision is your's.
24th November 2011, 02:35 PM
surekha_katreddy

Dear friend,
First of all donot get confused. The engineering course offers you a number of branches like CSE,ECE,EEE,IT,MECH,CIVIL etc.
If you are passionate about computers and programming go with CSE OR IT.It equips you to design a number of applications,live projects and software systems.
If you are interested in construction side go with CIVIL.
If machines are the ones you are quite fascinate about go with MECH.
If you are interested in physics go with EEE/ECE.
In addition you have many other branches like auronautical , chemical etc.
It all depends upon your interest to choose the branch.Think what you are passionate about and choose a branch as per your interest. Also take care that you join in good college.
work smart and you can have a bright future whatever may be your branch.

GOOD LUCK
26th November 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i my self rahul dev i done mistake in aiee2012 application form.i post my form without my parents sign . what can i do sir ?
29th November 2011, 02:05 PM
eswar67

GOOD LUCK.
29th November 2011, 11:39 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Its just so simple dear........
No one suggest you to take this branch or another branch.......
It is only depend on you and your interest.

1.Computer Science & Engineering
If you want to do something new in computer, if you always experiment with your computer, are you strong enough in mathematics and logic making skills then go for this branch.

2.Electrical & Electronics
Have you ever open your switch board and repair it ,do you want to know the functioning of your home electrical appliances, are u interested in sensors & transistor then go for this.

3.Mechanical & production Engineering

If you are intersted in bike and cars design, if you like to make some new mechanism , if you like to use your engineering skills for a common man life then choose this branch. This branch require a real hard work.This is called evergreen branch ,now a days there are a lot of job opportunity and money in this sector if you have talent and ready to work hard.

4. Civil Engineering
If you are interested in building making, have you ever think how this can be done after seeing a building then this branch is for you.
If you are hardworking and talented then there are a lot of opportunity in this sector.

If you are little interested in IT then go for this branch because now a days this branch gets high placement percentage and you definetly like IT worka.

Thanks
30th November 2011, 06:33 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi dear,

Its just so simple dear........
No one suggest you to take this branch or another branch.......
It is only depend on you and your interest.

1.Computer Science & Engineering
If you want to do something new in computer, if you always experiment with your computer, are you strong enough in mathematics and logic making skills then go for this branch.

2.Electrical & Electronics
Have you ever open your switch board and repair it ,do you want to know the functioning of your home electrical appliances, are u interested in sensors & transistor then go for this.

3.Mechanical & production Engineering

4. Civil Engineering

Thanks
2nd December 2011, 03:23 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
sir
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
i would like to suggest you computer science as it has very good scope in and around the country, if you pursue cse, you would be placed in top companies like TCS, YAHOO, WIPRO and so on.
5th December 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

by what way i can study & get max marks in it engg through all 4 years?
7th December 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which engineering branch is best?

Hai firstly you should know one thing. Man firstly invented fire then wheel. Till the world being,its running with the help of mechanical. So you can choose boldly mechanical engineering. Thank you.
11th December 2011, 03:24 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Which engineering branch is best?

Quote:
sir
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
which engineering field to choose?

Hi friend,

Choose according to your interest not according to scope, Each and every engineering field has a scope , only thing require is your scope.

You have mentioned all the branch are very nice. Just go ahead according to your interest.

According to today's market , if you want to know about the scope than ECE,CSE and IT are the cream one.

Study well and in deep about each branch and decide only according to interest.

Best of luck

regards.
11th December 2011, 09:06 PM
rk6030

1. CSE

2. ECE

After that you can get salary

from 20,000 per month onwards.

If you are going R & D branch in IT sector

they offer 6 lakh per annum

good luck
20th December 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am a 1st year civil engineering student when I choose civil branch every one told me civil is not a good branch now civil not have great scopes so now I am very disappointed please help me for give the answer my selection is wright or not?
20th December 2011, 01:06 PM
arun.potturu

The engineering has huge demand in market.The all branches in engineering have their won importance.The different branches in engineering are
1.Electronics and communication ECE.
2.Computer science and engineering CSE.
3.Mechanical engineering ME.
4.Electrical and Electronics engineering EEE.
5.Civil engineering CE.
You can choose any one of the branch which was i mentioned above.So,all branches are good you can choose any one field based on your interest.
21st December 2011, 02:50 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir
1 ece
2 chemical
3 cse
4 it
5 mecinacal
HI,
Among these branch Mechanical engineering is on the top. After completing B.Tech you have many option like:-
-C.D.S
-I.A.S
-I.E.S
-ARMY
-NAVY
-AIR FORCE
etc

ALL THE BEST!
24th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friend
I Am vikrant.i am btech in computer science.i did job in a software company for 8 months but i had cervical pain in my neck so i am regularly in treatment.although i am now fit,but i dont like this branch because a lot of sitting in this branch.i want to go for civil engineering,will it be right fir me?.i have decided i will not go for software job because a lot of tension and sitting in this job.
please sujjest me what i should do.i am in very much tension.i want to do civil engineering,is it right for me?
27th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed inter with 96%
i want do something good invention in engineer so which group is better to take
i want to know ECE brach uses ?
29th December 2011, 02:00 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

I think ECE stream is the best stream.Because if you take ECE then you can go in core sectors as well as in IT sectors.An ece student have good demand in today's market.So in my thinking you should have to go for ECE stream.In ECE stream there are lots of Govt. jobs as well as Private jobs are available.An ECE student can apply in DRDO,BHEL,SAIL,RAILWAY,BSNL,MTNL and also they can apply in IT companies like SIEMENS,IBM,CTS,ACCENTURE,HCL etc.
31st December 2011, 12:35 PM
mukulnagpaul

Sir, I do not want out side field job and I do not want government job. So which is best engineering branch according to scope wise is suitable for me. kindly suggest
5th January 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hay
i passed 10th now. i have so many confusion that which branch of engineering is best? ,which engineering branch give me eassly good job? and main confusion is i like every branch so i confuse. please help me. i belong to midelclasse family? so i find branch which give me a good job.
my 10th result is,

maths = 85
science = 84
english = 75
plese read my marksheet and sugest me best engineering branch.i give some option of engineering branches (1)mechanical, (2) civil, (3) chemical (4) ec, (5)ee, etc....
7th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i think machinical engineering is best brance for ever because it is mother of all engineering technology

best of luck
9th January 2012, 07:51 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
My name mohana.my college offered chemical, mechanical, ECE,material sci.&eng, CSE,civil engineering.In that branches which one is the best.
Every branch has its own importance no difference it seems.

But among all the branches ECE is more preferable than other branches because comparing to other branches it is evergreen branch where we don't find ups downs.

If you are interested in other chemical engineer and aeronatical is also best one i think so.

But whatever may be the branch but prefer only top colleges.
14th January 2012, 11:40 PM
abhishek83003

Out of these 5 choices best one is cse becouse it basically include ECE and IT industry both. If you select ECE than it is difficult to get pure ece engineer job because in india it does not have very much semiconductor industries. Same for others all having limmitted industries. Any you should have also given priority to your interst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?