2nd June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an I.A.S. officer? How to become an IAS officer? What are the exams to be appeared? How to qualify in them?

name = akshay

sir i have took c,e,b,a in pu by completing bca can i apply for ias exam please reply me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to become IAS officer? Minimum qualification required for IAS?
  2. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
  3. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  4. How to become an IAS Officer? Required Qualification to become an IAS Officer?
  5. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  6. What is the minimum qualification ot become an IAS officer?
  7. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  8. How to beome an IAS officer? what is the qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to become an IAS Officer after completion of graduation course?
  10. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  11. How can I become an IAS Officer being a 9th student? Detailed information about IAS?
  12. Minimum Qualification required to become an IAS Officer?
  13. What should I study to become an IAS Officer? In which exam I have to appear?
  14. What is the qualification needed to become an IAS or IPS officer?
  15. Whether I am not eligible to become an IAS Officer being a Commerce student? -- [New]
  16. How many Exams I have to undergo to become IAS Officer? What are the subjects for this? Which books to prepare for this? Does coaching necessary to become IAS Officer?
  17. How to become an IAS officer after finishing my 2nd year exam?
  18. What are the steps to become an IAS Officer?

12th October 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an I.A.S. officer? How to become an IAS officer? What are the exams to be appeared? How to qualify in them?

I AM STUDYING IN 10TH GRADE.WHAT STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN NEXT TO BE AN IAS OFFICER. PLEASE DO HELP ME.PLSSSSSSSSSSS.

13th January 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i m student of B.tech final year from Electronics & communication branch. so can i give IAS exam?

13th October 2014, 02:13 PM
mannat kapil

Smile Re: What is the qualification required to become an I.A.S. officer? How to become an IAS officer? What are the exams to be appeared? How to qualify in them?

[QUOTE=sunilindal;797803]Sir,
I am eager to know, What is the qualification needed to become an I.A.S. officer? How to apply for IAS officer post? What are the exams? How to qualify in them?I am now in last semester of Btech. CSE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?