18th September 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

I have to transfer my college to another college( rgpv), and I belong to general category. If there is 3 seat vacant in mechanical engineering and all the three seat is for either obc category or sc category. I'm confuse that am I eligible or not??. Or there is any chances to get clg transfer in that branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college? -- [New]
  3. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  6. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  7. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  8. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?
  10. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  11. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  12. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  13. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  14. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  15. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?
  16. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  17. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  18. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
16th November 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

Can I take transfer from Gopalan college of engineering Bangalore to Jain college of engineering belgaum
11th April 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir presently I am studying in a autonomous college which is under jntu A is it is possible to change the college which is under same university also tell me that whether I can get fees reimbursement are not.
24th June 2017, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 1st Btech and it is under jntu
I want to join in autonomous and I want to transfer from one college to another.it will be possible or it is impossible
11th July 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am first year student of poornima university
If i be the rtu topper in result of 1st semester then can i capable of taking admission in mnit jaipur......

Please give me ans
13th July 2017, 01:28 AM
enter_sandman

No, its not possible for you to Transfer from one government engineering college to another government college. But, if the university are same then you can try, but for this you have to show your transfer certificate and a perfect reason to change.
If you are a fresher then you might try a branch change within the same college, nothing more than that.
Or you can drop out, wait it out and get admission in another college, obviously that another college shouldn't have any age limit restrictions.
11th October 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying 1st year b. Tech in government university of SVU region. I want to transfer to other private college which is near to our home. But the private college is in AU region. Which I preferred one. Can get transfer. Please reply me.
6th February 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from my present college to another college as i am unable to pay my hostel fee in present place and if I transfer to other region near my native I can attend college from my village by transport.please tell me is this reason valid to get transferred????
3rd August 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from private engineering college to government university in 3rd year for diploma students
14th October 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my college jntu to private clg is it possible ?? Pls answer me
12th November 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

To change college in 2nd year Autonomous college to naac a grade college. If it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?