22nd July 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

sir,
iam a student of DIET (JNTU KAKINADA) i discontinued my studies after 1st year .now i would like to continue my studies in some other college under JNTU K .i can't pay the fee for transfering.is it possible to transfer from one college to another after dicontinuotion of 1 year....

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college? -- [New]
  3. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  6. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  7. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  8. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?
  10. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  11. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  12. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  13. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  14. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  15. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?
  16. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  17. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  18. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
25th July 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

can B E student change his branch at third year level ie after second year
26th July 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

procedure for transfer collage from dr. BATU to govt. Coll of engg amaravati
12th September 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
am doing btech 3rd sem in kannur govt engg college.i had gone through a year out in 1st year due to some personal problems.and now it is very hard to continue here.my doctor advised me to make a transfer to calicut engg college which is near my hometown..is there any possibility to transfer after 3rd sem to different university...otherwise i will go through another yera out and thrown out of college..plz give me a solution...
18th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying btech 2nd year. iam change another clge. is it possible...
18th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying btech 2nd year. iam change another clge. is it possible...
4th December 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how can i know whether i have got permission of getting transfered from KITE to SVIT ? i have submitted all the required things to commissioner of higher education
11th December 2012, 12:19 PM
rshksh.h

hello sir,

i want to transfer in between b.tech 4 year, please tell me information about transfer n available seats in au affiliated colleges
11th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is durga rao, I was completed my diploma in 2008 and joined btech in vasavi engg college,tadepalli gudem. After completion of my 3rd year 1st semester I got a good opportunity from TCS. Because of my family problems I left btech and joined there. Now I got a chance to go for completion of my Btech. now I just want to join in another college within the JNTUK region from this academic year. Is it possible as per JNTUK norms. Pls clarify me and suggest me....
[email protected] or call at 8106990311 pls pls help me
17th February 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'am first year b.tech student under calicut university.can i change my college under the same university or any other university
14th April 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,am a student of Vishnu women's.i would like to transfer my college after 2nd year..in this academic year 2013 related to the college of same university..is it possible?please inform me..
18th May 2013, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

currently im dng my 2nd year 4th sem in salem anna university chennai affiliatd college i want to change my college for 3rd year. as i belong to dept of B.Tech IT i want to knw its possible
18th May 2013, 01:35 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am studying engineering in a central university.I want to transfer to another government engineering college or to any other college.Please,i request you to help me to find out where can i transfer.
Dear friend,

As you are interested to transfer from one engineering college to another engineering college. So I want to tell you that yes it is possible to change the college after completing one year. When you will complete one year in any engineering college and if you want to change the college then you have to take the transfer certificate from the college and you can take admission in any other engineering college with the help of that transfer certificate.

You can directly take admission in second year in other engineering college. You don't have to study first year in other college also if you have passed in previous engineering college. There are some points which I want to make you clear that transfer is possible from one private engineering college to other private engineering college. you can't take transfer in any government engineering college.

Transfer is possible in only those engineering colleges which are situated in same state. You can't transfer from one state level engineering college to another state level engineering college. It means you can take admission in another engineering college through transfer in only those colleges which are situated in the state in which your previous engineering college is situated.
20th May 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M STUDYING IN SSGMCE SHEGAON . I HAVE COMPLETED MY 1 YEAR.IWANT TO CHANGE TO AMRAVATI GOVERNMENT WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS TOO. CAN I TRANFER FROM AN PRIVATE INSTITUTE TO AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTE?????
29th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying b tech in govt engg college kerala .i want transfer to nit calicut .is this possible?
1st June 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

can i change my college from govt. to private college after 1st year in b.tech
13th July 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i finished my 3rd year b.tech in nazareth in 2011..i disconnect my studies for past 2 years.now i want to complete my course in any other college in tuticorin.is it possible?what can i do for it?please reply me urgently...
31st July 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am the student of cet payyanur college of engg ce 2nd year,i would like to change from this college to kmct college in same branch
27th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir ,

i am student of the engg 1 st year electronic and communication, from nagpur university.
muze amaravti university me addmission lena he . to addmission transfer hoga kya?
24th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hello.. sir i am in btech 5th semester. i want to transfer my college and persuing my btech from private college. how is it possible >??????
6th February 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

now iam studing at shivaji university in s.e mech engg. i want to go for other college in same university for t.e i.e for third year degree.......is tis possible...piz tell me..
10th February 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am doing MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in government college of engineering ,Salem. I would like get transfer to government college of technology , Coimbatore .. Is there is any possibilities to do that or any procedure to follow .... Kindly I request u to give me your suggestion... Thank you..
16th February 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i transwer my college after my first semister of mba to another college which is affaierd to same univercity
28th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to transfer from autonomous college to other , is it possible??
And plz tell me procedure.
21st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 5 semester form deemed uni on NRI quota in Gujarat . After that due to some health problem i cannot study for 2 years . Now I want to continue my study from GTU . Can I get transfer ?
4th May 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I just complete my second year, is it possible to transfer for third year to another college, what is its procedures?
21st May 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How should i change the university after first year for bsc med ? My father has transferred from punjab to u.p.
5th June 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studing in 2year exams r going on 2-2 for 3year i want to change to jntuk can i change sir
11th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hai I'm studying in vizag.I'm transfer to some other college to continue my study now I'm studying second year
16th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in studying third year in a private institution which comes under Anna university Chennai.Due to unconditional health problem i am unable to travel so far distance so I have to change my college nearby hometown suggest me good solution for this problem.
29th June 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to change the college from rofel ie gtu to other college ie in gtu university. can u plz giv me info how to change the college.? plz fast... i m curious to know. so plz reply fast as I want to change the college. ..........
29th June 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to change the college from rofel ie gtu to other college ie in gtu university. can u plz giv me info how to change the college.? plz fast... i m curious to know. so plz reply fast as I want to change the college. ..........
8th July 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Ist yr Computerscience engg at anna University Chennai can I change to any university at Hyderabad
3rd August 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

sir.i have passed first year exam with 7.02 cgpa from kerala university i want to transfer clg to near my home due to some health problem is it possible?
27th August 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddjain93 View Post
Dear friend,

As you are interested to transfer from one engineering college to another engineering college. So I want to tell you that yes it is possible to change the college after completing one year. When you will complete one year in any engineering college and if you want to change the college then you have to take the transfer certificate from the college and you can take admission in any other engineering college with the help of that transfer certificate.

You can directly take admission in second year in other engineering college. You don't have to study first year in other college also if you have passed in previous engineering college. There are some points which I want to make you clear that transfer is possible from one private engineering college to other private engineering college. you can't take transfer in any government engineering college.

Transfer is possible in only those engineering colleges which are situated in same state. You can't transfer from one state level engineering college to another state level engineering college. It means you can take admission in another engineering college through transfer in only those colleges which are situated in the state in which your previous engineering college is situated.

sir but college manege asking mn. i cant pay money. im not studying in top colz. jest it is belowe avrg. and only half of seats only filled. is there any posibulity to take certificates from 1st clz with out paying mny. it is dabba clz sir. there is no facilitys sir
22nd December 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the eight semester in B.Tech Civil in '04-'08 from Kannur University ,but i have to clear few semesters. Let me know is it possible to write the exam from any other Center? Can i change the University to MG/ Kerala ?
26th February 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm the student of b.tech 2nd year in private college under jntuk regulation.sir i want to transfer from my college to another college which is having same jntuk regulation..
then please tell me if it is possible to transfer to that college??
and if the fee reimbursement also tranfered to that college or not???
please inform me sir...
my mail id is [email protected]
27th February 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a student of nitkkr. Due to illhealth I want to shift to nitw. Is it possible, if so what is the procedure.
25th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir. i want migration from a uptu college in greater noida to any government university in pune??? is this possible??please tell the methodologies for it as soon as possible ????its very urgent please.......
13th May 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying be in a private college under vtu . I wanted to take transfer to another private college under vtu . What can I do?
21st August 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech 1st year and i had transfer another college in 2nd year ist possible if possible any last date is there?
21st August 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Presently I have taken admission in Patna maulana azad engineering college but next year I wanna make transfer from this college to one of the Bangalore's college.. The problem is that this year no seat were available for the cs branch in August n I didn't wanted to lose 1 yr. Pls tell me is it possible to get transfer for me..
7th September 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir am studing b.tech 1st year in jaipur, my father is in army and transfer to jodhpur, my whole family is sifted to jodhpur. Can i got addmision in any collage of jodhpur on base of father transfer certificate..
22nd September 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd year engineering in autonomous deemed college in karnataka. can I change college and join mumbai university for 2nd or 3rd year because of health problem
16th November 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE FROM A COLLEGE UNDER JNTU KAKINADA TO A COLLEGE UNDER JNTU HYDERABAD. IS IT POSSIBLE?
26th March 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under KERALA university?

Sir,I'm a B.tech fourth semester student in pvt.self financing college under Kerala University. I heard that after fourth semester there is transfer from one college to another. I wan't to transfer from current college to another pvt.self financing college. Is this possible to change?
25th June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
Dear friend

No, its not possible for you to Transfer one government engineering college to other government college. But, if the university are same then you can try, but for this
you have to show your transfer certificate and a perfest reason to change.

But, if you are transfer to one government college to different government college,
then its not easy process and you have to face lots of diificulties.

So, according to me just complete your study from the current colleges. Dont waste
your time to get admission in another college. because its not easy process......
Sir I am from vizag im studying in an AU affiliation college over here and want to transfer to another AU affiliated college near my home as i recently got shifted so can you please tell me the process Plese reply as soon as possible sir
.Thank you sir
27th July 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am have completed 1st year in a autonomous college , I want to transfer to another jntu college.will it work,will fees reimbursement comes for me
30th July 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer my admission to another college ??? I had already remmited my fee rs 65000 through the centralised allotment conducted by CEE. know i want to transfer my admission to another college both which undertaken by ihrd
kindly waiting for your reply
31st July 2016, 04:31 PM
Ronie0309

In order to transfer yourself between colleges you must necessarily understand that first you can only transfer if both the colleges come under the same university.
Also you must keep in mind that not all colleges allow this procedure and that you cannot change your stream completely no matter what happens i.e you can probably go from civil to mechanical engineering but you can surely not go from commerce to science etc.
You need to first take an admission approval letter from the college you want to go to and after that a college leaving certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?