7th July 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

sir,i am studying engineering in a central university.I want to transfer to another government engineering college or to any other college.Please,i request you to help me to find out where can i transfer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college? -- [New]
  3. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  6. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  7. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  8. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?
  10. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  11. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  12. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  13. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  14. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  15. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?
  16. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  17. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  18. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
7th July 2010, 09:29 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

Hi,

If you want to transfer between colleges within University, Then need to communicate between these colleges, Provide considerable reason for the same. If permitted, Need to get the perfect transfer certificate. Also need to communicate the information to the corresponding university for registration.

If University to Universty transfer, It would be really tough. If happens, Then you need to get the Migration certificate in addition.

Best of luck.
8th July 2010, 01:10 AM
pinnache

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

transfer is only possible in subsidiary colleges like iit or nit.
please tell your college to make me help.
8th July 2010, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

Its tough to do so but still you can give it a try. If you have completed your first year and want to get into 2nd year into some other college than you can get admission on the basis of your CGPA score.

Some colleges can take 1 or 2 students but not all. You have to be really exceptional to get a change. Anyways you can find out whether the colleges will approve your admission.

So give it a try
8th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Dkiran

hello friend, its possible only if you are in first year of engineearing,or else you can't.
you have chance to try,but in other there should be free seat or you can do mutual exchange with other student who is willing to come to your college.
8th July 2010, 02:53 PM
drdo99
Banned

this is not at all possible in central universities.
if many problems comes,contact hrd department.
iit has such provisions.
8th July 2010, 03:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

No, its not possible for you to Transfer one government engineering college to other government college. But, if the university are same then you can try, but for this
you have to show your transfer certificate and a perfest reason to change.

But, if you are transfer to one government college to different government college,
then its not easy process and you have to face lots of diificulties.

So, according to me just complete your study from the current colleges. Dont waste
your time to get admission in another college. because its not easy process......
8th July 2010, 03:08 PM
panuboy

dear friend
i dont think it is possible in govt colleges but as far as private colleges is concerned you need to confirm whether it fall in same universities or not if it is then you have to have direct talk to the concerned authority , collect the info abot the procedure and then proceed
ok
good luck
8th July 2010, 03:50 PM
amit.2186

Dear friend, if you want to do change of college then you must approach your current college or university office . After completing 1st year in your current college ,the college will announce a circular regarding the COC (ie Change if college)and then according to the circular you need to go through for the COC ,,,all the best
8th July 2010, 09:41 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

It would be possible if you want to transfer to some other college . But keep one thing in mind you can transfer from one college to another if they are under same university. Generally it would be possible if you have a sufficient reason for the transfer such as water is not suitable for you , or some other reason. for that you have to give proof to university. if university found it necessary then only it will give you transfer certificate to some other college.
14th July 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir right now i m studing in amravati university engineering from anuradha engineering college and i cleared my 1st & 2nd year , now i want to take admission in 3rd year at pune.can u please tell meme the procedure for collge transfer.
20th July 2010, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i had taken admission in kanpur institute of technology dis year and it comes in u.p technical university but i want
to cange my college in 2nd year so it is possible dat i can change my college, if da college which i hav 2 tak also comes in
u.p technical university..
16th August 2010, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am studying 1st year B.E in tirunelveli govt.college.i need tranfer to university of engg.college,nagercoil.Is it possible.please tell me the procedures.
28th August 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
now iam doing first year btech in a engineering college under M.G university.
i want a transfer to my nearby engineering college under CALICUT university because of my family problems
is it possible??
please give me answer sir
29th August 2010, 01:30 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

it is not possible, to change the college.. for that you have to appear in entrance exam again, after that you can take admission in new college , in that case you have to start from the beginning means from 1st year..

all the best..
29th August 2010, 02:03 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

it is not possible, to change the college.. for that you have to appear in entrance exam again, after that you can take admission in new college , in that case you have to start from the beginning means from 1st year..

all the best..
29th August 2010, 06:21 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am studying engineering in a central university.I want to transfer to another government engineering college or to any other college.Please,i request you to help me to find out where can i transfer.
i have heard that this type of transfer is allowed only to college toppers or university toppers. they can change their college within the university. otherwise, you must contact the college in which you want to take admission. if they permitted you, then only you can change your college.
23rd September 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I Did not complete my first year Engineering in an autonomous college...........but can i get my Tc from Tat Coll n Join another College 2 do my Degree Lik BBM o Bcom Without any difficulties???????o will dis autonomous coll ask me 2 pay any fees to return My TC?????N more Over i am not able 2 Pay Up D Fees.........coz of financial problems..........tats d reason am willin 2 change ma Coll........can dis happen???? please suggest
23rd September 2010, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i m student of hmr and i want to change collage into niec .is it possoble?
23rd September 2010, 01:18 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

dear friend,
you can change your college but within the same university in 2nd year.

But the procedure is very tough.

You will have to communicate with the college authority where you want to go, & then you have to give the excuse to your own college why you want to leave your college.

If both college will agree to transfer you in other college then you will have to apply in your university, for permission to change the college.

The process is very long & lengthy so i suggest you to kindly take well study in your own college where r you studying presently.

good luck.
23rd September 2010, 01:53 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

please contact the dean of the college and ask about own problem. i wish you can get a good answer of your question..thanking you.. best of luck..
23rd September 2010, 09:59 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I Did not complete my first year Engineering in an autonomous college...........but can i get my Tc from Tat Coll n Join another College 2 do my Degree Lik BBM o Bcom Without any difficulties???????o will dis autonomous coll ask me 2 pay any fees to return My TC?????N more Over i am not able 2 Pay Up D Fees.........coz of financial problems..........tats d reason am willin 2 change ma Coll........can dis happen???? please suggest
Dear friend

There is no problem in leaving a college. You can just ask for your TC without giving any reason. You might be asked the reason but you are not forced to deliver them. you have just registered for the course and whatever fee would be for the session would have been paid earlier. So there is no problem at all leaving the college.

But if your financial problem is the only reason behind idea of switching the college then I would not recommend you to do so. Nothing is sold for free and so is the education. If you are unable to pay your fees get a bank loan for your fees and your other expenses like fooding, lodging and stationary.

Also the interest for the loan is removed by central govt from educational loans.

Move your steps after watching the road ahead.

Thank You
25th September 2010, 12:40 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
it is not possible dear you can not change college dear
26th October 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, my question is about mutual transfer b/w two universities before semester 1.some one is willing to come to our college i will prefer that college because i is much closer me than the present one.the change i would like to make is from kannur university to M.G university.sir 'PLEASE NOTICE THIS' AND PLEASE MENTION THE PROCEDURES TO BE DONE.
6th November 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am an engineering first year student.i want to know about the conditions for mutual transfer between two different universities?please help me.....?
4th February 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

am 1st year styding of lbs college under kannur university is there any possibility of transfer to another college
5th February 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM READ IN ANNA UNIVERSITY.I WANT ADMISSION AT MNIT?IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT
26th March 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying first in anna university trichy thirukkuvalai campus .can i move to trichy main campus for second year?
15th May 2011, 11:46 AM
bhaskarnager

Post Re: Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?

26th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bsc physics student..i can't attend the 4th sem bcz of an accedent and iam sem out..if the transfr z posible to 5th sem..or can i continue my study in the same college
1st June 2011, 01:36 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Its tough to do so but still you can give it a try. If you have completed your first year and want to get into 2nd year into some other college than you can get admission on the basis of your CGPA score.

Some colleges can take 1 or 2 students but not all. You have to be really exceptional to get a change. Anyways you can find out whether the colleges will approve your admission.

So give it a try

Thanks
20th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i m in uk $ i wat my tranfer ceatificate so what can i do?
22nd June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir , right now i m doing my 1st year from kiet , gzb ,uptu.....i want to change my college to HBTI,uptu.......is dis possible????????????
22nd June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i m 1st year student in uptu.......can i change my college in 2nd year from kiet, gzb to hbti, kanpur???????????
25th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
see, i don't think so , that is there anything happen like these.. but there is some possibility if you change the college under the same university.. for that you have to take the permission of both the colleges..
otherwise , you have to appear in entrance exam ,after clearing the exam you can take admission in that college depending upon your rank in that exam..
all the best..
27th June 2011, 01:35 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

No, its not possible for you to Transfer one government engineering college to other government college. But, if the university are same then you can try, but for this
you have to show your transfer certificate and a perfest reason to change.

But, if you are transfer to one government college to different government college,
then its not easy process and you have to face lots of diificulties.

So, according to me just complete your study from the current colleges. Dont waste
your time to get admission in another college. because its not easy process......
Thanks
6th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I have to change clg in 4sem to 5sem from ddit to gtu.
22nd July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

is transfer possible from private affitld college of jntu k to private affltd college of jntu h
10th August 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnache View Post
transfer is only possible in subsidiary colleges like iit or nit.
please tell your college to make me help.
sir , i must be taking addmission in an private university (itm university gwalior)this year but next year i defienately want to change my college and take addmission in sgsits indore or davv indore or any other government college in madhya pradesh..... so please i need ur help !!! thanks !!!
16th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME INFO THAT
I GOT SEAT ALLOTMENT IN JNTU VIZAINAGARAM UNIVERSITY CAMPUS AU REGION BUT I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO JNTU KAKINADA UNIVERSITY AU REGION
PLEASE GIVE INFORMATION
3rd September 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a Engineering student at Tumkur covered under Visweswaraiah Technical University - Belgaum , presently at 4th sem, I want change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore from 5th sem onwards, is it possible. Please help me.
12th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MCA 2 ND YEAR IN COLLEGE UNDER JNTU KAKINADA NOW I WANT TO CHANGE COLLEGE UNDER JNTU HYDERABAD.IS IT POSSIBLE?
24th January 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
now i am studying 2 nd year b.tech in chennai.i got the seat in allotment for latral entry. i want to transfer to trichy if it is possible plz reply me sir
31st January 2012, 02:27 PM
swati_forum

Hi,

If you want to transfer between colleges within University, Then need to communicate between these colleges, Provide considerable reason for the same. If permitted, Need to get the perfect transfer certificate. Also need to communicate the information to the corresponding university for registration.

If University to Universty transfer, It would be really tough. If happens, Then you need to get the Migration certificate in addition.

Best of luck.
1st February 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE REASONS TO GET A TRANSFER FROM A B-tech (calicutt university)
15th February 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer for engg. 4th year from current college to another engg college after compliting 3rd year?
23rd May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studing b.tech final year at maharasta sv university. now i want to transfer jntu university hydrabad. is it possible. if possible send me the information about transfer?

my emailid [email protected]
18th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a firsy year b tech student at anna university affliated college,can i transfer to kerala or calicut university,please guide me
19th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i studing b.tech frist year at govt. collage of engg & technology bikaner ( in rtu university ) i want to transfer in private collage jaipur my branch is ceramic engg. but jaipur me ye branch nahi ha if my collage will be transfer to m apni branch change kar saktha ho
what is processes
please rplay me my contect no - 8559899189 and my e mail add. is [email protected] and [email protected]
28th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM THE STUDENT OF GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ENGG. AMRAVATI IN CIVIL TRADE.AFTER 1ST YEAR, I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE FROM THIS COLLEGE TO LAXMINARAYANA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY IN CHEMICAL BRANCH.IS IT POSSIBLE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?