30th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam if I am a 3rd year engineering student

i am third year student of engineering then am i able to appear the gate exam

9th August 2012, 10:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam if I am a 3rd year engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am third year student of engineering then am i able to appear the gate exam
In order to be eligible to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), you must have either completed your bachelors degree program in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or be in the final year of the same. Since you are in the third year of your engineering program, you will not be considered eligible to take Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) as per your present qualification.

For further information about GATE 2013, refer to the official website of Indian Institutes of Technology Bombay or contact:

Chairman, GATE
Indian Institute of Technology
Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai 400 076
Phone:022-2576 7068
3rd September 2013, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam if I am a 3rd year engineering student

You can attend GATE exam while pursuing final year. Those who have completed engineering degree are also eligible. There is no age restriction to apply. No of times for attempting the exam is also not limited. The test is usually conducted in the month of Februvary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?