18th September 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Income Tax Officer Exam: eligibility, syllabus, dates, previous year question papers?

Salary of income tax officer
28th November 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Income Tax Officer Exam: eligibility, syllabus, dates, previous year question papers?

plz let me know the reference book or study material for preparing for sales tax or income tax exam
26th December 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

iam doing c.a. my height is 4.10inch . can i eligible for becoming incom tax officier??????????????????????????
6th April 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,my name is Mansi Purwar.my graduation is completed with B.com from jhansi university,UP. now i am doing LLB 4th semester and CS Executive programme.i want to know how to become an incom tax officer.please tell me what is eligibility,syllabus,and exam date.please guide me.
my email id [email protected]
6th April 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,my name is Mansi Purwar.my graduation is completed with B.com from jhansi university,UP. now i am doing LLB 4th semester and CS Executive programme.i want to know how to become an incom tax officer.please tell me what is eligibility,syllabus,and exam date.please guide me.
my email id [email protected]
30th January 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in final year of b.e which job is gud 4 me and i want to know the details of income tax recruitment ,eligiblity and full details reply me as soon my email id [email protected]
17th May 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm nandhini I'm doing Btech IT in first year. How can i enter into incomtax department jobs? How can I prepare this exams? How and when will i apply this exams? Please give some information about these questions in this mail id ramunujam nandhini2@gmail. Com.
2nd June 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Stamp duty price is obligatory for the purpose of sale and purchase of capital asset under capital gain
17th June 2016, 12:58 PM
PURVI SAINI

Sir ,
I am B.Com graduate & also a CA student Age 21 Years....
i have good knowledge of Information Technology from last 7 Years....
finally I want Become to income Tax officer .... plz sir tell me all step to become a good ITO ...
all background ,,, Qualification , Exam Patterns

Thanks
4th May 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Income Tax Officer Exam: eligibility, syllabus, dates, previous year question papers?

sir, my name is Satendra Kumar i'm doing commerce subject after 12th and b.com 2nd year pass out 2017. what should i do to become an income tax officer
Age. 10-aug-1998 sir. I very like income tax officer job so. sir. I'm confusing so I getting the solution ITO for job I'm what doing. Sir please reply.
Thanks.
My. Email I'd. [email protected]
20th May 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th commerce and i am become a income tax officer how to become income tax office please tell me about procedure of income Tax Officer
21st May 2017, 03:13 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas2061 View Post
Recently i have done graduation with b.com(h). plz provide me information regarding eligibility, sllabus,date on which i can apply for income tax [/COLOR]officer post, last ten year question paper with sollution....THANKS SIR
Look dear, you cant directly become an Income tax officer, but if you aspire to be such, then you need to sit for SSC CGL exam and thereby cracking its 4 tier you need to get highest cut off rank to be selected as Income Tax Inspector, once you get into this post, you need to clear a departmental exam after 5 or 8 years and on seniority basic you get promoted in the rank of Income tax officer.

For becoming such officer, you need to crack SSC CGL so start preparing for it, for the last 10 years paper please do refer Kiran Publications Book, there you will get all old questions which are asked till date.

Hope the above mentioned details of use to you, for further query do let us know.

Good Luck

Help100%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?