31st January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.
how long will they take to announce the results?
2nd February 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii
i have been recently selected in wase-2011 im worried about my future is it really worth joining there.........i mean to say 4 full years.....plz suggest me wht should i do
2nd February 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can u plz tell what was ur percentage?and wat course had u taken 4 being selected in wase??
i selected for wase in 29/1/2011
in jkc campus placemect
2nd February 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i selected for wase in camous recruitment in 29/1/2011
when did they sent me call letter
3rd February 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi! i got selected in Wipro Wase.
but till i didn't get any mail from Wipro HR,So,pls convey some info that how to contcct them???????
3rd February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

iam selected for wase when will i cai join?.what is the salary scheme?.
3rd February 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

wt r the subjects in dis program??pls help??
6th February 2011, 08:00 PM
caillou

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
hi,
may i know in how many days u got a reply from wipro dat u r selected...coz i gave it 1 week before and i still didnt recieve any call or mail...wen eil it b announced?
7th February 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i clear my exam on 30 jan 2011 when i got the offer letter upendra
8th February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

hi i attended interview in wipro chennai.guindy.. i have cleared Tech and Hr round and they said me that they will put me under IT Infrastructure.(MIS). they collecetd my documents and photo on the same day.And said me that they will call and inform me..I took this interview on 2nd feb 2011..till now i dint get any update and i dont even knw tat am i selected or not.. guys if u have any idea plz share and let me knw.. am very tensed and nervous... thanks...
8th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i got selected for WASE and all my frnds and relatives and family members are asking me to go for it.........i am willing to work really hard, but the only question i have in mind is, what happens after 4 yrs? is it worth it??

will i have a gud future after the 4 yrs of hardwork?? and hows da salary after WASE is over? please tell me that.......i need to knw.........please help me out..................thnk u.
9th February 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i got selected for WASE and all my frnds and relatives and family members are asking me to go for it.........i am willing to work really hard, but the only question i have in mind is, what happens after 4 yrs? is it worth it??

will i have a gud future after the 4 yrs of hardwork?? and hows da salary after WASE is over? please tell me that.......i need to knw.........please help me out..................thnk u.

please mail me @ [email protected]

wats ur email id??
10th February 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
hi, i'm selected for wipro wase program through college. Can u pls tell me wat r the opportunites v have in after the completion of this program? and how is the work life at wipro?
10th February 2011, 11:47 PM
swati_shokeen

is this a distance learning or regular course..
i got a chance from my college.. bt nw seeing response of many students i m confused.. being honest.. plz tell me should i hv to join it or nt.??
11th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hii...
i got selected in Wipro..
i have some queries regarding the program.
i wana know about its scope after completing MS. because in today's scenario MNC's take regular degree holder post graduates. so pls inform me abt its scope...so that i cn take decession regarding my future whether to go for it or for higher studies..?
contact me at [email protected]
12th February 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

If u dnt have any other gud option then go for ths...Bt first try other optons...Chose MS as the last opton.Try banking exams.....Govt exams are too gud and secure too

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
12th February 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hey ... i also got selected in wipro
will u pls suggest me
should i join ths or not?
12th February 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am attend the wase program in wipro (campus interview), During the HR round,they said that i am selected. But, i need the confirmation plz. i agree for the service commitment provide by the wipro. plz,reply for my message sir. this is my future.
12th February 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I gave my interview on 20th nov'2010 ,i cleared the aptitude ,the HR told me that you would be getting the mail about selection or rejection within few days but i havent recieved any mail yet .....kindly want to know when will i know about my selection as i m confused whether to do MCA or join the company....please help me by replying on my email id [email protected].

plz reply as soon as possible..
i will b very thankful to you..
12th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I gave my interview on 20th nov'2010 ,i cleared the aptitude ,the HR told me that you would be getting the mail about selection or rejection within few days but i havent recieved any mail yet .....kindly want to know when will i know about my selection as i m confused whether to do MCA or join the company....please help me by replying on my email id [email protected].

plz reply as soon as possible..
i will b very thankful to you..
14th February 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii my name is kavyashree. im also selected for wase. im confused wat to do.. some say its good and some give a negative feedback......
i know its difficult to persist of 4 yrs...can u tel me the future after joining this wase program..... and also let me know the coarse in
detail.....should i join or not
14th February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Hey dude..is it like that ???? i mean if u get a blacklog in any single subject then u vl b ruled out of the course ????????

&&
are they (WIPRO) providing an Experience Certificate Along wid the MS degree ???

Plz help me..
I had gone through the APpti & also got +ve response from the HR..

&& now as i hav prepared for MCA & MCS degree entrance exams..im sure that..i vl get some good colleges ...so wat should i do ??? I should go wid WASE or wid other colleges..

& 1 thing..i m a university topper..so hard working is not an issue wid me..but still scared
Plz help
Thank You
zaid
[email protected].
14th February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hey Peoples...i hav many many questions about the wase program..
As im the university topper..i dnt wanna waste my time & skills...so Is any 1 here wid whom i can clear my doubts ...
if yes...then plz contact
I had given the WASE entrance test on 30th Jan 2011 in pune...&& any 1 from pune who got selected may also contact... :)
hope to get a healthy & quick response..:)
14th February 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETION OF THIS FOUR YEAR WILL TE m.s degree be recognized. how much pay we will we after four years.Will wipro provide any experience certificate tat he/she during te tenure of 4 yrs workd well like tat.So tat wen we look for MNC will tey accept tis M.S DEGREE.kINDLY TELL ME AM DOING MY 2ND YR.
14th February 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

can we change the location while doing WASE program?
14th February 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

hello.my name is saloni.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or not.
14th February 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have given the HR intrv of Wipro for WASE on 8th jan 2011. when result will be given to us.
I also gave HR on 8th jan .... any updates about it ???
14th February 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hey has any1 from the 8th & 9th january wipro walkin got ther results ???????????????????????????????????????????
15th February 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
hi i attended interview in wipro chennai.guindy.. i have cleared Tech and Hr round and they said me that they will put me under IT Infrastructure.(MIS). they collecetd my documents and photo on the same day.And said me that they will call and inform me..I took this interview on 2nd feb 2011..till now i dint get any update and i dont even knw tat am i selected or not.. guys if u have any idea plz share and let me knw.. am very tensed and nervous... thanks...
Hi I too took up up the interview with wipro guindy on 7th feb 2011.. They told me that i will get offer letter through mail. But till now i did not receive any mail. Kindly post it here when u receive the offer letter. Thanks
16th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

IS WASEA WASTE????
PLZZZ REPLYY
16th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

ya its good join it..if u want any details mail me [email protected]
16th February 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know about wipro wims. is it good or bad .
17th February 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Those who selected and waiting for the offer letter. you will get it before JULY. the training will start probable by August.

Cheers,
Karthik.
thank you senior, u r the 1 who gave boost for the students with the wipro opportunity, i'm gonna to enter the wipro after read your msg. thank u! by hema.
18th February 2011, 02:34 PM
aldes

My friend got 5.2 LPA immediately after his WASE. WASE Details are:
1) 4 year program
2) Work in Wipro on a live project - so at the end of MS, u have MS degree with 4 years of experience, be ready to fly!!
3) Earn during this period, Wipro will also pay for your your MS fees.
4) Weekend classes in Wipro campus from BITS Pilani faculty.
5) Enough reasons to join!!

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-ms-bits-pilani-after-bca-64346.html#ixzz1EIeyEynI
21st February 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I have been selected by Wipro wase program. I have some doubts about this program. Is the certificate from BITS Pilani is valid? Is MS is better than MCA course? What are the opportunities waiting for us after completing MS? What is the range of scholarship provided by wipro?
21st February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me what is the salary at WASE for Bsc Students ?
21st February 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

if i was gave exam on 8th jan 2011 then can i will applicable for 27th feb wase entrance test???? if yes the pls send it to my email......... [email protected].
23rd February 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I would like to know whether they(WIPRO) provide accomodation facility or we have to pay for it???
23rd February 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi its me sindhu .. i placed in wase nd i received a corrier 4m wase regarding d salary details... i wanna to no tat how much ll be d salary after 4 year nd gonna continue d job there itself after 4 year mean ll they increment the post after 4 year..
24th February 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

hi friends.... i want to go for wase. what is the selection procedure? i have filled the form online.and now what do i do now? please sugges me friends... my email id is [email protected] and my phone no is 9015282601 i am pursuing bca last sem.
24th February 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

My Name is Jaink.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro infotech where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.

i heared that after getting into role, i concluded that this is a way of making the freshers absolutely foolish by the companies. the company get the more work done from us more even after the scheduled time and pays very less ( 7500 rs) in firsy year. also we don't get much time to study well, our marks are on boundary. no use of having such a degree of getting 40 or 50 % in the entire four yrs. and r not able to concentrate on study because of the hetic over load and pressure of job. also we have been promised that our role would be changed after 18 minutes , still we have completed 2 and half years , still we r working on the same designation that is hard ware related activities .

some wasians has quit from this program now. one thing also you can't have any back in any sub. in entire four yrs, if any one gets that wipro will keep you out . no experience certificate will ne given to you. can u tell me how one can manage so with full time job?

and after 4 years wat is our value and wat package wipro offer us after 4 years , did v get a chance to go abroad
and the bits degree v get will b a full time course degree or part time course degree

pls guide me properly bcz on this my career si their
and can u mail me ur contact no. so i can call u n ask u all details

Best Regards,
Jainik Doshi
pls reply me on my email address
[email protected]
25th February 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have given the wase wet entrance on 30th jan 2011, I have cleared the written Round, and also given the HR round, But still now I have not got any mail from Wipro, I don't know whether I got selected or not& when the result be out.
Anyone plz help me,,,,,,,,,
Email Add- [email protected]
25th February 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hey,...
wat u mean 4 yrs +1.. dey told 4 yrs na.. wats da extra yr for??
25th February 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can u give some information abt WIMS?? any of ur frnds in INFOTECH? pls say whthr this MS DEGREE is of value or not ??
28th February 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

heloo sir iam chandrika i attended wase and HR interview on jan29,2011 and hr said the results are going to be announced soon but ther is no reply.so,please can i know when the results are going to be announce...
1st March 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
I am a new candidate who are selected for WASE program this year, i have many doubt about the subjects of the MS degree and about work assigned for the freshers too and I did got any letter from company yet. So please help me on this like when i get letter, what are the subjects names, Exam pattern etc
send the answer to the id: [email protected]
Thank you
2nd March 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Hii..anyone can help me??
got confirmation letter from wipro bt i hav some doubts...
1.is this MS degree is full time course or distance certified??
2.after 4yrs MS,is this degree valid for applying other company except wipro??
2nd March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in WASE on 28th January........ When I'll get call letter, docs, and kit... Is there anyone who help...me .?
Please contact me @ [email protected]
2nd March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi prashant...
wase program is good,but first u have to sign the bond...it is valid for 4 years.
1)75000/- as draft,they will send the bank kit to your mail
2)medical check up as suggested by wipro means they sent one email regarding hospital details
3)passport
4)NSR registration
once u got confirm mail u will get all these details..throuh mail,
in wipro ur carrer is like this
first u have 3 months training program depends upon the selected stream,then u allocated into one Domain/BU then u allocated into a project...then you have the work..as a developer/testing whatever it is u shoul do..this work doesn'tdepends upon ur trained stream...
then BITS Classes...
if ur working loc is other than hyderabad u have class on saturday..sunday i the holiday,if it is Hyd then u have class on sunday,saaturday i holiday.u have 8 semisters in these 4 years,for every semister u have mid & end sems,proffesors prescribes the text books u can follow them....
like this ur carrer in wipro i mean those 4 years....ok bye..have a fun
2nd March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi chandika,iam also waseian.They will announce the resukt after ur degree exams...so first u prepare well for ur exams...all the best.after completion of ur exam they will announce....they sent one mail regarding ur confirmation...if u got that mail then u got the wase oppurtunity..else no..so,now u just passed the interview...that's it.....

ok bye.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?