7th September 2010, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

what kind of jobs they offer during the training period????
8th September 2010, 06:38 PM
meeria

dear friend

every one know that BITS pilani is good institute in india

you will have good oppurtunity from this institute ,

you can do this for see your golden future

all the best
8th September 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Wase program is just a 'waste' of time
9th September 2010, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

hi all,
Am got selected in wase on aug 1, wen ll i get my joining date? n wat ll be the loction?
10th September 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi to all,

I am a Waseian. I joined last year. Wase is not a good program at all. It is very hectic. You have to work for 5 days as similar to an
engineer nd getting only 7500 rs. at all. And on weekends you have to go for classes. You will not get sufficient time for studies at all.
And you didn't have any back up, if you get failed in any subject, You are out from Wipro. When I was selected, I was very happy that
i am going to work in well reputed company and will get MS degree from Bits, Pilani. But When i came here, then i came to know all the
drawbacks of it. It is just waste of 4 years nd nothing more than that. It is like that 'duur ke dhol suhavane'. But as what i experienced
here, i told u.
I will suggest only SAY NO TO WASE and it is better to go for MBA or MCA.

Thanks nd Regards,
Aman
You can mail me at [email protected]
12th September 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

do they offer 7500 per moth of the traning period or or the complet 3 month they give 7500
13th September 2010, 04:47 PM

hello!
I have got selected into WASE.
Should i join it?
I am too confused!!
donno what to do??
should i go for MCA or WASE?
plz help me out!
14th September 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir ...can a person attend the WASE interview process if he has attended the interview in between 6 month...
14th September 2010, 04:07 PM

Hello sonia!
I have got selected into WASE.
I need your help!!!!
I Called you but ur no. is switchedoff!
My emailid [email protected].
plz do contact me as soon as possible.
I am too confused so plz help me out.
I'l wait for your reply.

thanx & regards
kanika
14th September 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

is MS degree aicte aproved???is it very hectic???
15th September 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Nothing is impossible....Pray for me to get selected for WASE program...I am very much interested onto in!!
15th September 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hello guys,

i've been selected for both WASE and in TCS. I want to know which one to choose.Please suggest me!!!
E-mail:[email protected]
19th September 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Any1 who has selected in wase exam on 4th sep 2010 at banglore. I want 2 know when I will get a confirmation letter by them.

Sujit kumar ghosh
19th September 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys its S.S Negi from noida / delhi

I have cleared the Wipro Wase exam / written Tech HR on the 4th of Sep 2010 , they have told everyone selected on that day will be informed within 2-3 weeks - its still 2weeks but if anyone have got any call laters from wipro plz do share :) [ from noida / banglore / kolkata /mumbai on 4th sep 2010 ]

Thanks
20th September 2010, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

my name is Shambhavi....am studying B.Sc(computer science) am very much interested to join wase becoz to study MS.. i don't know how to prepare for the interview and exam....plz if anybody knows clearly about this programme plz help me to prepare for the exam......this is my humble request......plz help this poor girl.....my id is [email protected] and the phone num is 7204674419....9980307522
20th September 2010, 02:32 AM
shambhavi7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.
dear sir,
my name is shambhavi plz give a clear picture of wase and i am very much interested to study MS but as i am not economically good i couldn't study privately plz help me to get selected to wase am studying B.Sc (cs) Vsem.....plz help me my e mail id: [email protected] Ph num: 7204674419
plz send me mail from ur id as i don't know ur id...i'l be waiting for the reply
21st September 2010, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Any1 who has selected in wase exam on 4th sep 2010 at banglore. I want 2 know when I will get a confirmation letter by them.

Sujit kumar ghosh
Hey dude I got selected on 4th sep in noida .. but still waiting for confirmaion letter as they have said for to wait 2-3 weeks - so its 2 weeks over . lets see - it might take 1 month too . . if any info u got contact me at [email protected] anytime

thanks..

Negi
21st September 2010, 02:34 AM
negihere

Quote:
my name is Shambhavi....am studying B.Sc(computer science) am very much interested to join wase becoz to study MS.. i don't know how to prepare for the interview and exam....plz if anybody knows clearly about this programme plz help me to prepare for the exam......this is my humble request......plz help this poor girl.....my id is [email protected] and the phone num is 7204674419....9980307522
Hey first of all you need to have -

10th - with above 50%
12the - with above 50% [ with maths too ]
and graduation [ BSc,BCA ] with 60%

After that you can prepare for the exam-

1. Do clear your maths of 12th.
2. Apptitude question [ for that you can prefer any book in market ]
3. English grammer & vocablury
thats it.
22nd September 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

WASE ROCKKKKKKKKKKKXXXXXXXXXXX
22nd September 2010, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

bro hi im also selected in wase but iam doubtful about this program will u please guide me hurry before 30th of september , will u plz call me on my no. which is -08750121828
25th September 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hi friends.. i m Navnish Bhardwaj ([email protected]) i have given wipro WASE test on 4th sept in Noida.. i m very happy today i got call from wipro for joining abt banglore on 6th oct....
Thnxxx
25th September 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have been selected for the wase program.What should I do next?Should I first report to Wipro or finish formalities like medical examination and financial formalities?How will I be informed about my reporting and joining dates?Please inform.What about SBI's tie up with wipro?What are the procedures for getting a loan if possible?Waiting for ur reply.Bye.
26th September 2010, 12:32 AM
subhash1206

yes it is good you should do it if you have got the chanse all the best
27th September 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

in wase there is any exit process during training period????????
27th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hey everyone
i am second year wasian in wipro and trust me wase is an awesome opportunity.As no company hires BCA n BSc, u hav to go for MCA or MBA so better to go for WASE as it will give u both degree and experience at same time plus u will be independent.
WASE ROCKS. :=)))
28th September 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
Hi....
I am Amit, Please give me your cell i will contact you....
& Give me Full Detail in this course ? ?
29th September 2010, 02:53 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
yes it is good you can do it go head to be stable in the company.
30th September 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey Folks,
Let me explain you all what this WASE program is all about leaving the final call to you :
Its a MS course offered by BITS Pilani along with real time training in projects
1) WASE is not a AICTE approved course and hence when you get out of WIPRO this MS will not be considered as your highest degree(My personal experience).You will be considered as a BSC graduate with 4 years IT experience
2)You will be chucked out of the company at any point in time whe you have two backlogs though it is last seventh semester
3)You cant be there thinking only about your studies because if you dont perform well in your projects and if your project manager marks you a NI(Needs Improvement) in your annual appraisal then again that will be considered as one backlog
4)The Stipend offered will not be in par with Employees as well the other benefits
5)You will not be eligible for any loans since your salary will be marked stipend and your designation marked as 'Student Computer Applications'
6)You will be given an annaul leave of 15 days sick leave of 5

Final Call is yours...
1st October 2010, 02:38 PM
ashish.jaihind.sharma27

will all expence of ms study& living or other expences be paid by wipro if we are selected for it?
2nd October 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

hi friends I'm selected 4 WASE program. i also got appointment letter 4m wipro technologies, dodda kannelli, sarjapur road, bangalore-560035. i have some doubts : -
1> can i say dat my job location would be bangalroe as i got appointment letter 4m dem?
2> should i go under medical test before or after i get the date of joining?
3> does company making sum efforts for my accomodation (where do i stay?) or making arrangements bay grouping bachalores & give them some info about hostels etc :
4>will it be easy to pass every semistar bcoz after working 5 days in week students must be tired?
5th October 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
If you wannna joi,,,join....it depends on one mind set...But the truth is if yu have the patience 2 get the degree after FOUR years,please do so....When it comes 2 sub,ofcourse anyone can cope up......And its not that tuff 2 pass...so no way of gettin out of wipro.....No need 2 worry...Thirdly Workin 6 days sometimes 7 days if yu are too comiited with yur Projects......
7th October 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam......
m done with all the rounds of wipro wase exam ie(aptitude and HR as well) which wz held on 25th sept 2010...but can you plz let me knw when exactly m gonna get ma results n m eagerly waiting so kindly plz let me knw as soon as possible....If any one got it, please send me a mail at [email protected] request....
8th October 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected for WASE and my traning location is Pune.after traning it can be changed. my query is that will i have to spend my entire 4 years at my joining location? and is MS through BITS Pillani sponsered by wipro will add any value to my career? Plz reply...
18th October 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Those of you who are against WASE..

First of all, the program is not meant for people who want to make money. It is for people who wanna get a Masters degree but want to gain experience at the same time. True, Wipro would never run this programme if it wasn't so beneficial to the company. You are made to work as much as any other employee but paid half of what they get.

Think of this as a win-win situation. You devote 4 years of your life to Wipro and BITS, and your life is set. Once you are out of Wipro and looking for a new job, you will know how much those 4 years of experience in Wipro will count. Moreover, for BSc graduates, there is not much option other than doing MCA which will take 3 years and leave you a fresher after that.

So, if you have no better alternative, certianly go for WASE. It holds a lot of value. But learn to live with the conditions for 4 years.

Regards,
Nitin
19th October 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hi this is chandran may i know when i will get WASE result from wipro i attended interview on 16 oct 2010 and i have cleared all the rounds which are conducted by wipro
regards
chandran
24th October 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hi friends im selected in wipro wase ... but im fully concentrating on competition exams now.... so i don't know what to do now ..and also now i joined m.sc(cs) recently so can anyone suggest me what i do for make my future greately... [email protected] this is mail id and my mob number is 99422 09395
27th October 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I got offer letter from wipro and tech mahindra. Both will give me MS degree(4 years bond). Suggest me What i ill do ?
28th October 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

for all dose who are confused regarding the wase program;..let me give u clear picture her..iam a wasian...and i wud like to tell u dat i am so proud of my dicision to go for this program....for all those graduates who are interested in getting into the IT industry and gettting the reputed job...this is a golden golden opportunity....i am not going repeat wat all hs been written ...yes degree,brand wipro...all true ...but wats more important here is to see dat ur life will be on the track....u will b doing wat u like
(if u like programming ,nd stuff....)u will b earning (cummon guys the money is not dat bad...7800 is only for 3 mnths...aftr dat 10000 and as u kno it goes on increasing),,,u will be learning..(BITS),,u will be haappily secured about the future because my dear frnd nobody can stop u from getting a high paid job aftr dis work experience....
U WILL HAVE A ROCKING PRESENT ( LETS NOT FORGET ITS WIPRO..(just try telling a frnd dat u r in wipro ..gawwd d experession on der face is soo cool)...wipro hs style nd the infrastructre is BEAUTIFUL....go visit der office in bangalore....nd getting to work in such an environment is a dream...)U WILL HV A ROCKING FTURE....wat more do u want......any queries do reply to d post....i`ll be more dan happy to help......refer to me as "wasian01"
28th October 2010, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i ve been selected for wase.. but i need to know some details.. ls helpme.. my e-mail id is [email protected]..
30th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

it is one of the worst program on the earth...
1st November 2010, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my bca and selected in wipro as WIMS trainee they are providing me MS program from BIts pilani university for 4 yrs.... Is it worth... As I saw the comments above they are negative comments... Is the exam a objective type.... Will the exams be difficult.... I am getting confused by seeing the comments.... what to do ? how is t training period of this programe do we relocate during training? and wat sort of subjects do we learn?? is it worth the four years of our life??.......
3rd November 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have been selected in WASE now am waiting for repoting dates plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send my reporting dates
10th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

wase is an excellent opportunity according to me..the domain knowledge we get is vast and is equally good to ms degree from any reputed university.wase gives us a chance flourish in the field of IT and helps us to come out in life with flying colours..

regards,
13th November 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

do any one who has passed out the B.Sc. in second attempt will also have the same oppurtunity as that of someone who has passed out in first attempt to get selected in wase???
14th November 2010, 12:41 AM
Omkar Kulkarni

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me

Hey Sharan ,
Did wipro will gives u work experience certificate after course completion?
Means , you are spending almost 4 years in Wipro so whether they will count your 4 years as work experience and whether this work experience will countable by other industries also , if in case u will change u r job ?
14th November 2010, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello guys this is Omkar Kulkarni
I am having some doubts about WASE I am confused to join wase or not
They are ,
1. During this 4 year course of BiTS pilani Ms , whether we get part time degree or full time degree ?
Whether part time then did it is acceptable by other companies ?
2. If any case any candinates having backlog then after clearing that whether he get regular degree from bits or not or wipro directly firenout that candinate ?
3. If any Wasian gives his 2 years for wipro but due to some reason he want to quit himself , then whether wipro gives him two years experience letter or not ?
4. whether any improvement in designation occurs while spending 4 years for firm ?
5. Whether accomodation and food will be availabled by wipro or we need to selfly arrange for us ?
6. Whether they allowed us to take some holidays in summers or not ?

I know this question list is very big but tell me what u know here or directly mail me on [email protected]. u r commnts are more valueable for myself.
so please being reply !
~ Omkar Kulkarni ~
20th November 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

HI
iam currently in my last semester of diploma in electronics engg. .Actually after diploma i'll get admission in direct 2nd year in regular B.tech.
is waes equal to it .If i wanna go higher studies then how? plz reply to my id raj.siddu @rocket mail.com
Thanks and regards
22nd November 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

anybody got confirmation mail from wipro, who have attended an interview on 20 nov 2010
if any one got plz let me know the clarification.....
24th November 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can u tel me if we get back in any subject will it b possible to continue wid d program
27th November 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
for all dose who are confused regarding the wase program;..let me give u clear picture her..iam a wasian...and i wud like to tell u dat i am so proud of my dicision to go for this program....for all those graduates who are interested in getting into the IT industry and gettting the reputed job...this is a golden golden opportunity....i am not going repeat wat all hs been written ...yes degree,brand wipro...all true ...but wats more important here is to see dat ur life will be on the track....u will b doing wat u like
(if u like programming ,nd stuff....)u will b earning (cummon guys the money is not dat bad...7800 is only for 3 mnths...aftr dat 10000 and as u kno it goes on increasing),,,u will be learning..(BITS),,u will be haappily secured about the future because my dear frnd nobody can stop u from getting a high paid job aftr dis work experience....
U WILL HAVE A ROCKING PRESENT ( LETS NOT FORGET ITS WIPRO..(just try telling a frnd dat u r in wipro ..gawwd d experession on der face is soo cool)...wipro hs style nd the infrastructre is BEAUTIFUL....go visit der office in bangalore....nd getting to work in such an environment is a dream...)U WILL HV A ROCKING FTURE....wat more do u want......any queries do reply to d post....i`ll be more dan happy to help......refer to me as "wasian01"
it was nice reading wat you have written but i have a doubt,that is should we pay 75000 during the bond.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?