2nd March 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

after completing the four years ,is it sure that we will get the ms degree certificate from wipro?even when we want to go for any other company...is the degree s acceptable to all other it companies?
2nd March 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm newly join WASEian. Before how many days if i start studying for Mid sem and Sem, I'l get good marks? Pls suggest me...
3rd March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in WASE program also and in Patni company also...Both are providing Ms from BITS bt salary pack for patni is 2lakh p/a.
Wel I love to code but I hv very grat interest in animation also and i was planning to do animation after my TY...but if I join any of above program then I will have to wait for 4 years to do animation...I am too much confused about It...what to do and what not to do....Please suggest something..
And please tell me what happen if we break their bonds...
How is Wipro company and how is Patni Company...
3rd March 2011, 05:03 PM
sweetcutie

Hey I also got selected inWipro as well as patni company...but I am not gettign what to do..?
In Wipro can any one tell me..What will be the designation they will give to me?
DO we work there as developer or testes ??
Please help....
4th March 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
can u give ur contact no
5th March 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
how cum wil i contact u.....kindly giv ur numbr or email id
I just browse this site after 1 year..sorry for the late reply..
Here is my mail ID: [email protected] and my no: is 9019291636.. Please feel free to contact me if you have any doubts related with WASE. I can help you as I can...

Regards,
Sharan(WASEian)--Second Year is going gud..
6th March 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by caillou View Post
hi,
may i know in how many days u got a reply from wipro dat u r selected...coz i gave it 1 week before and i still didnt recieve any call or mail...wen eil it b announced?
hi,
can you get me ur contact pls.... since i ve doubts.....
6th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is priya i got placed in WIPRO WASE progam on 29th jan 2011..... i ve not yet received any mail... how to make confirmation...... can anyone help me....
7th March 2011, 07:23 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

yes the company take a very good decision to take the b.sc students to read in good university like bits pilani.

simple you register for this program &then after company called you according your merit basis..

good luck
7th March 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi all,
I am a WASEian....and I know many ppl who have already finished with their MS. If you ppl are serious about computer science and software engineering and want to make a career out of it then please dont think too much.Just join WASE.No where else will you get a better opporunity.You dont need to strugle for 4 years and all.Just 2 years...then you will get good amt of salary which would be enf for one person even in an expensive city like Bangalore.And your value once you are done with ur MS is very very high.More over nothing can beat 4 years of job exposure.By the time some of your friends who will be doing MCA get a job and start leaning the job,you will be a complete employee of wipro or any other company as u may choose with 4 years of experience. you DONT NEED TO ASK YOUR FATHER FOR POCKET MONEY ANYMORE>>>>> :)

The other side,if you are not passionate about CS and SWE...its better you dont tk it.

all the best you guys...and about your joining date and etc.... it will be only after your final sem exams are over..so expect it only at around june if u have been selected in jan...Concentrate and study well for your last sem....keep checking your mail atleast once a week after april.You will also get a courier home...so dont worry about the joining yet.

Regards,
PPN
7th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone,
I am sweekruthi gowda, i have been selected for wipro WASE for june 2011 batch, i have some doubts, can anyone of u pls help me?
The queries are as follows:

1) Is this MS degree valuable? cos in the BITS pilani website i didnt find anywhere mentioned as MS dgree, all mentioned is ME,MTECH, etc.
2) Is it worth going for this course ?
3) some have said its all fooling people, is it true?

pls reply on my id:

[email protected]
7th March 2011, 08:56 PM
sweekruthi

hey i too have so many doubts about WIPRO WASE , MS program, i wanna know first thing that is this MS degree valid, cos as i went through the BITS , PILANI website, there is no where mentioned they they offer MS degree, either they have, MTech, M.E, or M.Pharm, so pls suggest me abt this program, n i think getting stuck in a particular company for 4yrs is not so worth, even though u get experience certificate cum MS degree, n our designation will not be confirmed also, n they are paying as styphend n not as salary, as i went thru this forum some have positive n some have negative points, so pls guide me through this, its my humble request, waiting for ur reply... u can contact me on the below mentioned email or contact number ............. thanku:-)

email id:
[email protected]
[email protected]
ctc number : 7204321458

8th March 2011, 08:21 AM
Nandhini Arumugam

Default WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

whether they will give expierence certificate or not???
10th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

pls dnt join wase who loves their family and who is in love with someone deeply .. coz they ll definitely change the location and u miss them for four years .. iam a wasian completed 5 months .. i am crying for joining this .. so pls dnt join .. better try other job.. this is f* job.. IT life is like dust bin pls dnt come inside .. it spolis our culture .. lot of this happening inside .. so pls dnt join

Regards , karthik
[email protected]
11th March 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure of WASE?
12th March 2011, 12:34 AM
khushi23

Quote:
what is the selection procedure of WASE?
It will be two stage process.
1. an online test- Wase Entrance Test(WET) it consist of mathematics, analytical reasoning and a bit of communication skills.
2. An HR interview. General questions regarding ur field, y u wanna join, etc....

Once u clear u will b intimated by call/mail/post about ur selection.
I think it is the best thing that can happen to a science graduate. and over all this is for one who cannot afford being at the top institutes for their PG courses.

All the best.
12th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi..... friends myself shwetha...!i have been selected to Wipro infotech..!they are providing ms from pilani.!i dnt know whether it has feature or what!and 4 years is too big!me having positve and negtive look too!it would be lot help..if u give any suggestions
contct me:
[email protected]
waiting for reply....thank u
14th March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have been selected for WASE by Wipro during their campus drive.
I wanted to know
1)at what intervals does the stippend(7,5000/-) we get increases.
Do we have to work for all the 4yrs at this low amount.?
2)Is there any designation/post given to us?
3)after we successfully completed MS what will be our post and salary

GROWTH IS WHAT MATTERS
14th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

so many confusions whether to choose wase or not could some one tell me ......whether it will give us a bright future or not.......
17th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY WIPRO WASE WHILE MY COLLEGE PLACEMENT .I AM IN DILEMA WHETHER I SHOULD JOIN IT OR NOT PLZ...SM1 GV ME THE RIGHT SUGGESTION..................
18th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
this is bhuvaneshwri, i selected to wipro on march 7th, in NV college gulbarga.. i didn't gave currectly my address.. so oncagain i m sending my home address..
"Bhuvaneshwari C/o Tukaram S Gaidankar ,
H.no 7/74 Laxmi nivas,Prashanth nagar-A,Naidu layout,
Rajpur Road Gulbarga
pin code-585105.."
mobile no. 9448717885.
19th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
m selected in wipro wase..nd laso got 597 rank in nmcet 2010 for mca..most probably i would get either nit raipur or nit agartala...can any one plz suggest wat should i do?whether to go for mca or wipro wase.
as i belong to a very low class family...i would do my mca through loan..i hv done my b.sc in comp.sc(h) from delhi university wid 70% marks...m really confused plz help me..
Plz do Ms in Wipro its golden oppurtunity for u dr.......bcoz u coming from low class family........no one get tis oppurtunity..........
19th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

does wipro wase provide fooding and accomodation facility??
21st March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

if we need to take any personal holidays will they give us and max hw many days can v take leave
21st March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

does wipro wase provide
fooding and accomodation
facility?? Is there any facility of hostel and food..??
21st March 2011, 11:52 PM
ranveersukhija

does wipro wase provide
fooding and accomodation
facility?? And also whts abt d holidays and about the working hours...??
22nd March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i have given wipro wase test on 29th jan but till now they give no response towards it....hr or wipro told me that m selected..but their is no mail is send by them.....so somebody help me...what should i do for dat????pls help...
22nd March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm Keerthika S completed my BCA in 2010 with 70%. I'm interested in WASE program. But i didnt studied mathematics in my 12th std. Plz anyone tell am i eligible for applying WASE 2011??? WIPRO will accept me for the WASE program???
23rd March 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i m also selected in wase.bt still i m confused whether should i go with this or not.......bcz 4 year is a very long peroid......& after 4 year which post i will get and how much time i will get for studies bcz most important part of wase is that they are providing a MS which is our goal....... or i prefer mca........
25th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hi friendz...

if any one knows the differents between WIMS and WASE program can you please say me.....

its my mail ID- [email protected].
26th March 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m shivangi...........i m selected in wase 2011.... and also in tcs...plz suggest me ,wht should i prefere???my email id is [email protected]
26th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!!!!myself Preethi,i have been selected but i dont know futher details about this program can u mail me i hav lots of doubts to ask u...........
26th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!!!!myself Preethi,i have been selected but i dont know futher details about this program can u mail me i hav lots of doubts to ask u...........
[email protected]
28th March 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is The pass fail ratio of Wase program?
31st March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

DONT EVEN THINK OF THIS OFFER. All the managers in this company is like bed bugs. They will put a straw on ur head and suck all your blood without any mercy. Also the M.S degree is NOT AICTE approved. I have wasted 4 golden years in my life time. You will over tired after working and not able to concentrate on classes. On friday they may ask u to come for night shift. On saturday morning u have to go to class. SO think 100000000000 times b4 joining. Dont com here if u get any offer outside.
5th April 2011, 04:06 PM
shambhu.bharati12

can you write me in details that how did u enter this program and please send
the syllabus of this exam pattern?
my email id is
[email protected]
6th April 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what abt the fate of the students after competing 4 yrs of study? plz help
6th April 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

WASE IS WASTE WASE IS WASTE.dont join.
6th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

One question to all who say wase is good. After completion of this idiotic degree Do you think your degree will be considered if you go outside?I will 1000% confidently say NO. So ppl dont fall in trap of these offers. Now the cmpny planned to extend the bond upto 5years. So think think think think
7th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What will be the joining date for wipro.... I have selected for the ms degree on 31 jan 2011...?
8th April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

whether i have to pay full rs75000 bond amount at beginning or is there any alternatives such as deduction in monthly salary.I heard that rs75000 will be refund after 4 years, is it true.in case what about the amount deducted in salary as alternative
11th April 2011, 10:12 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
hello sonia

this is really good path u got... if u can gain experience in wipro u can flourish .......later.. in this field ..

u will get experienced as well as degree from recognized institute......

which will be more valuable and add good qualification to your present job..and for future too..........

and dont get influenced with negative aspect of your thought ........

best of luck

@$H!$H
18th April 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
sharan i want to join wipro wase i heard that the percentage in ug must be 60% i m confused
this 60% should include the languages or only groups plz tell me i need thi information a lot plzzzzzzz
19th April 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to join wipro wase is it necessary to have 60%in ug including languages or only groups plzzzzzzzzz answer me my email id in [email protected]
26th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi
student declaration forms means what we sent? what it means? who have know please contact me 9620698121
27th April 2011, 08:47 PM
nithi.31190

Quote:
ya its good join it..if u want any details mail me [email protected]
Hi...I'm Nithya from Chennai.I have so many questions regarding WASE.. first is it worth it for four yrs? next will they really give BITS certificate after 4 yrs? next i didnt receive officially any mail that im selected so far but told got selected durind selection process. When will they usually mail? after how many months?
28th April 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in wipro wase on feb 18 and not received offer letter yet. m worried, plz help me. and can we do further studies with that ms degree? is that degree is eligible for NET or SET exam?
28th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can we do futher studies with ms? is this ms eligible for NET or SET exam?
28th April 2011, 12:26 PM
sharadsk

plz tell me is this ms is eligible for higher studies, NET,SET exams? yet i have not received offer letter how can I make sure that I'll recive letter
28th April 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

WIpro infotech will provide u the degree in MS -System Engineering on other hand for TEchnology it is MS -software engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?