4th September 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?

I am a M.Sc biotechnology graduate.. Is there any scope if i do M.Tech in biotechnology further? or is it good to go for P.hd? Everyone is asking for experience.....Pls help...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  6. What is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  8. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  9. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  10. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  11. Marks required by FC community student to study B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of Biotechnology in India?
  12. What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?
  13. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  14. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  15. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  16. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  17. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  18. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
26th May 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

whether M tech biotechnology has a good scope or biomedical engineering
18th May 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BE Biotechnology, i am confused whether to go for M.tech or for Job. I have heard that most companies prefer BE then M.tech is that true..?
20th May 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Not withstanding those things, don't be any confusion. Are you interested in biotech then go, DON'T THOUGHT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?