24th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?

Yes,it possible to take admission in the 2nd year from one private colloge to another private engineering college.
Procedure:
You should apply for admission in the college in which you want to go,the college will allot you the application form of LEET(Lateral Entry Scheme).
Eligibility:
You have score sufficient marks to be eligible to take admission in the college in which you want.
25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
JSD.

Yes definitely you can transfer your college in the second year. You can only transfer your college if the University of your second college is same then the first one. That means both college must have the same University then only you can change your college.

You can contact to the higher authority of your college or you can contact you the examination department of your college.You can tell them they will guide you how to transfer your college.
22nd January 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I am in 1st year BBA (self financed college in periyar university -salem) due to some family issues I need to move to chennai. I have a question can I join in chennai from 2nd year in a college which is affiliated to some other university..please let me know ([email protected])
22nd August 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am study in jnvu jodhpur in BA 1st year. Can I take admission in other government college in my local city in BA 2nd year.
30th July 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college in b.com 2nd year from autonomous to University?
31st July 2019, 02:47 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
It depends upon the college you want to transfer in. Please check the norms of the desired college. Check how much grades are required to get transfer to the desired college.
Thankyou
1st August 2019, 10:21 AM
stephannie

I think you can, but the college you want to transfer to should accept you based on your marks and past performance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?