1st August 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Didnt receive any notification from Wipro after getting selected : What to do?

I attended Wipro interview and cleared first round of technical. They said they will schedule the second round in the next week.
It has been 15 more days and no updates from them.What to do?
6th August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Didnt receive any notification from Wipro after getting selected : What to do?

hey there. i attended wipro recruitment drive on 2-aug-2014...i cleared group discussion round as well as the online aptitude test. i also gave an hr interview. they told me that they will e-mail me if i have been selected but did not received any mail yet. what do i do. can anyone help me??
12th January 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I attended upto final round at wipro Bpo,chennai.Finally,the people who interviewed me,told that,your hr will contact you and you may leave for the day.Whether will they call me ?
9th February 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I hv attended the interview held in ur company on 1st Nov 2014 at
bbsr. Sir I hv selected till last round even I hv submitted all my documents
Till now I hvnt got any information regarding this.
So pls kindly tell me whether I hv selected or not.
29th October 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

After registration I didn't get confirmation mail. I was registered yesterday but at this time I didn't receive the mail .. what can I do?
3rd August 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello i have registered for tis service desk walk in drive for pune and the date for interview tomorrow that is 3rd August. But i didn't get any email or call for interview. What should I do please help me i need an urgent help.
16th October 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the wipro form i didn't get any mail regarding admit card?
22nd February 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Does wipro gives final mail to candidates for NLTH exams either he has cleared Aptitude round or not,...... i mean they do send mail for candidate who cleared Aptitude round, but i am asking does they send mail to unselected students also that sorry you are not selected (like confirmation mail)....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?