20th April 2013, 11:15 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma shashi View Post
i am studying in std 9th in gujrat board ,what should i do to concentrate in my study? to score more marks in std 10th ?
Hi,
To concentrate on your Studies here are some tips....
>Cultivate the habit of meditation...that improves your concentration...
>Keep the things and people away from you from which you get distracted easily........
>Don't study anything blindly..understand and then study.....
>Try to finish the day's work .........Don't postpone your work....
>Finally work hard definitely you will score well.
All the Best
28th April 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

How to get centum in maths?? And how can I get above 490.in my exams

I want some tips..how to appear for exam.???
28th April 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

How to get centum in maths???
30th December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

ho my god only 2 months are remaining i have studied notthing plz help me to score good marks in board 2014
5th March 2014, 12:12 AM
srinivas.mamidi

Well, if you get 86% - 91% score then I supposed you have to do much more hard work on
your all subjects specially in Sanskrit and English to get 95%. I know you are intelligent as
you have explained, if you give some more concentrate on your studies, do more practice
and plan your schedule properly, then definitely you can score 95% or more......anyways
Best of Luck for your preparation......
27th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

iam writing 10 th exam i score all subject above 90 except in english & my mind changed while studying.
31st March 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have to score 95%in 10th but my hard subject r hindi n marathi how to manage?
26th April 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 10th i dont study that well i got only 50% in my ninth final exam and i really want to do my best in 10 and get above 90% plz help me and i will work hard
1st May 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. How to get 98 marks in english first year improvement
29th June 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys, just relax!!! your life isn't over!
there are only two points for you to do in 9 std. and that are:
1) pay attention in your classroom and don't sit with naughty people even if they are your friends.
and the most important but it might look strange!
2) study when you feel to study.
i know this is really insane but this is truth, i always study when i like to and get 90 up %.
but make sure you study in an complete silence and you don't divert your mind while studying!
20th November 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am maha in neyveli now i am follow these tips i hope i am score more than 80%,"THANK U" for the tips.
14th June 2015, 10:56 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

For scoring good marks in 10th standard and how to study you need to follow the things listed below:-

You should have a proper and regular timetable to study.
You should have a separate room to study.
You should study in the early morning it helps you to grasp things quickly.
You should also have a proper studying environment.
and you should study regularly and daily what the teacher teaches in the class
at least revise it once at home.
16th September 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I always make a time table to follow..but I am not able to work according to it...plzzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?