28th March 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL

hi i have 54.25% of 10th,72% is 10 2 and BE 52%, is it possible to apply for ms in usa, Please suggest me. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  2. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  3. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  4. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  5. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  6. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score?
  7. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  8. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  9. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  10. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  13. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  14. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  15. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  16. Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?
  17. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  18. Eligibilty criteria for TOFEL-GRE exam?
7th September 2014, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my b.tech at 60% so am i eligible for ms in usa. and is there any possibilities that i can do without gre or ielts..???
6th October 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i maintain 70% marks from 10th class until now iam in last semester of b tech. My gre is 306.Am i eligible for ms in usa ?what score shud i hav for tofel too?
10th December 2014, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 78% in Diploma and 72% in Engineering but my SSLC percentage is 56%, am I eligible to do MS in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?