6th June 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?

sir i completed my diploma in mechanical.which branch should i prefer in btechk.plastic,manufacturing,production,metalugy,m echatonics,mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  11. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  12. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
31st July 2012, 08:44 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?

DEAR,

you have to first complete your diploma to get for higher studies .

Yes of-course you can give your IIT Entrance Exam since the eligibility for answering IIT JEE for diploma candidates is that they should have passed their 3 years diploma from an AICTE recognized college

So work hard for this exam and answer it after your 3rd year. Mostly the exam is held in the month of April.....
1st September 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my diploma in mechanical and i want to do degree in IIT and NIT, so what should i do???
-Nirav
28th November 2012, 07:07 PM
rediff.manu

Hello,
Of-course you can give your IIT Entrance Exam since the eligibility for answering IIT JEE for diploma candidates is that they should have passed their 3 years diploma from an AICTE recognized college

All the best !!
29th November 2012, 04:17 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR.........

Do b.tech in mechanical engineering after your diploma course.
but for this you have to give the exam of iit jee,and after qualifying the exam you can take admission in iit .this is possible for you to do b.tech after completion of diploma. You can get direct admission in the 2nd year of b.tech.

But to get into the any IITs you must have to appear for IITJEE entrance exam.
you can't get direct admission in iits.so if you wandering to do b.tech from any of IITs you must appear for IITJEE.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
11th June 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am Suraj lad. i m persuing my four year diploma from an autonomus college, from s.b.m. polytechnic, i have certificate of one year experience , so can i get conssesion in the entrace exam of iit. also i have caste cetificate belonging to st, so will it help me to get admission in iit-mumbai. and if yes what would be the procedure for it?
plz reply
13th July 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir,
I'm in final year in diploma mechanical,,, can i get admission in SVNIT, surat after passed out diploma in mech? If yes..Then How? Please guide me.... Thanx.
30th August 2013, 11:17 AM
kumar gaurav from ranchi

so where are u now. am diploma 1st year student now.is this possible to give entrance exam in iit for diploma to degree? plz inform me for this on my [email protected]
am very thankful to u
3rd September 2013, 07:13 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Yes friend you can do your engineering in IIT'S after your diploma,but for this you have to crack JEE exam.JEE exam has two parts mains and advanced.The students who qualified in mains are eligible for advanced.The students who qualified in advanced will get seat in IIT'S.For JEE they are giving intermediate weightage,but I don't know how will they take weightage for diploma students.Also I don't know that after getting seat in IIT'S whether you will get admission into 1st year and 2nd year of engineering.So please try to know these two things from website or from senior.If I get to know this I will send to you.
*******ALL THE BEST******
15th October 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what kind of test we passed for entry in b.tech 2 nd year in IIT after comp. diploma in mechnical engg.
29th October 2013, 12:30 PM
arasu anbu

[QUOTE=nalanda;44988]hi friend,
there is no any problem,
you can do b.tech in mechanical engineering after your diploma course.
but for this you have to give the exam of iit jee,
and after qualifying the exam you can take admission in iit .
7th January 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to seek admission in IIT in direct second year after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th March 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

im fail in diplma mechanical engg. hearafter i want study in techinical course which is the best techinical course?
14th August 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR IIT-JEE FOR MECHANICAL BRANCH FOR A DIPLOMA STUDENT
15th September 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam! my age is 18 and i completed my diploma in automobile engg .i'am eligible for iitjee please advise me and thaq
12th November 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am in first yr of diploma in mechanical engg. i want to give iit entrence exam so when should join the classes for it plz tell me.
13th November 2014, 04:44 PM
akumarsahoo

Thumbs up Re: Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIPANSHU JAGGA View Post
I want to do IIT in mechanical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering. now i am in 2nd year in diploma. tell me if when I can give IIT entrance exam & how? plz tell me with full discription?
so sorry frnd,i m electrical student .i have not how can join to iit jee.i m try to join in this,so i reply u.
27th January 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

As a diploma in mechanical engineering student, How can I join in B.tech or BE mechanical engineering?
16th March 2016, 01:05 PM
MOHIT RANKA

Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil ? and also what's the requirements for getting me the admission ? the percentage which you considered at least 60% but this aggregate how will be carried out ? I am studying diploma in Govt. Polytechnic college,JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN).
1st July 2016, 12:16 AM
Ronie0309

After doing diploma in any engineering you can get into an engineering college only if you have more than cut off percentage marks for that particular field in that particular college.
There are a lot of colleges that offer admission to diploma students directly in the 2nd year but the IITs do not offer this.
You can do B.Tech or B.E in any college that offers a seat to diploma students but an IIT is not one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?