29th March 2012, 12:41 PM
jobsee

Default Re: How to join as a Crime officer in CID department?

You can join the Crime Branch of CID department after completing your graduation degree.

To join in your desired post, you have to write and crack the civil service exam IPS, conducted by the UPSC.

After you clear the written exam of IPS, you have to go through the personal interview and health check up. If you pass these tests, you can join in the crime branch as an officer.
4th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a cbi officer please send examination date and physical qualifications
7th June 2012, 12:59 AM
guruvana244

Since CBI and CID are two different departments, lets discuss them separately.
To join CBI, you need to be within the age limit of 28 years and as far as academic qualification is concerned. you need to be a graduate to join as an Sub-Inspector/Inspector in this department.
Since you haven't completed your graduation, you will not be considered eligible for officer rank and will have to join as Head Constable/Constable. In order to be considered eligible for the post, you will have to write entrance examination conducted by the selection board of CBI.

CID is a branch in every state police which deals in specific crimes. Now, one can be part of the CID after joining the police department and similar to the CBI, undergraduate candidates are not eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector and therefore, you will have to apply for the post of Head Constable in your state police.

If I suggest you to register again for the bachelors degree program, It will take 3 years, which means you will be 29/30 at the time you graduate and than you won't be eligible to apply for the officers post because of your age and at present, you can not be considered for the officers post because of your academic qualification.
18th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wan to join CID But i did not do my 10th i'm fail 10th can i join CID plz tell me sir
2nd July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am santosh padwar can i"m join to the cid department .i am completed criminology& psychology graduation degree in sagar university
4th July 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self saumendra mishra,i completed my graduation(bechlore in electronics science).i want to join in CID and related job .please give me full information about application date and procedure emil [email protected]
14th August 2012, 11:37 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

You can join the Crime Branch of CID department after completing your graduation degree.

To join in your desired post, you have to write and crack the civil service exam IPS, conducted by the UPSC.

After you clear the written exam of IPS, you have to go through the personal interview and health check up. If you pass these tests, you can join in the crime branch as an officer.
4th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam Bikash.i want become a cbi or cid officer.i am in class 12th in scince.18 age running,so sir please tell me how can i become a cbi or cid officer?
Please send me -
[email protected]
Phone-918876563158
State-Assam,india
District-Dhemaji
29th April 2013, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, im ravi shankar tiwari i want to join as sub inspector in cbi whose minimum age requirement is 20 years ,but on this july 25 2013 i become 20 year old and i m in my final year of graduation which is going to be complete by next month. so please tell me that can i eligible to give the exam for that post.
6th June 2013, 06:04 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prachibhole View Post
Hi.... I'm Prachi Bhole.....
I have ask the quetion that How to join the as a officer in a CID(Crime Investigation Department)?
For Joining CID(Crime Investigation Department) You will have to apply for SSC IB(Intelligence Bureau) Exam.To apply for this exam,you will require to meet these eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Graduation passed out in any discipline from recognized .
  • Minimum age required to apply for this exam is 18 years.
  • Maximum age allowed to apply for this exam is 28 years
Marks :-
  • Minimum marks to apply for this exam is 50% in Graduation.
Selection Process :-
  • Preliminary Exam (Written Type).
  • Personal Interview.
  • Medical Test.
Exam Pattern :-
  • This exam will include questions from 4 sections.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  • Total marks for this exam will be 100.
Exam Syllabus :-
  • Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning.
  • Numerical Ability.
  • General Awareness.
  • English Grammar and Comprehension.
To Know more details Visit : http://mha.nic.in/IB-Recruit.asp
18th August 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Im pursuing my final BE this year. Inorder to enter cid is it necessary to appear for civils? Or i can go with CGPE directly? Sir i want to know exact prodecure to be followed by me. Sir u please help me in findibg the required syllabus fir the expected exam.
3rd October 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Radhaswami i join to CBI (HOD) but i don't know information to this course. but i like very much. can u send this full information to me [email protected] sir plz sent
10th December 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is jagan,I want to became a special officer in crime department,so please sugesst me how to apply for these posts
23rd May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete degree with bsc .
I intrested to join cid department for that what i do ?
Plz give ur valuable suggesion.
8th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hi... i am sneha form india. i have give bcom exam but i have fail in account can i apply for cid or ips exam??
7th November 2014, 02:59 PM
Mahesh Dinkar jadhav

Thumbs up How to join as a Crime officer in CID department?

Hi.... I'm Mahesh Jadhav

I have ask the quetion that How to join the as a officer in a CID
(Crime Investigation Department)?????

Thanks
mahesh
14th November 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is Vinod Verma how to join as a crime officer my Qualifications Are -:
Post Graduate Master of Arts in Criminology and criminal justice administration with the specilzation in Police Administration and forensic science
One Year Field work experience in government observation home as a councillor and investigator in the during my post graduation program
LL.B. LL.M.
Post Graduation Diploma in Public Administration
Aud P G Diploma in Mass Communication
Please inform me according my Qualifications How built my carrier in ciminal investigation My date of birth is 20.07.1981
9th January 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am D.Hebi Benina in konnaikudi (po) 621702 ,trichy (D.T) ,lalgudi (T.K)in Tamilnadu.3year Bsc Physics.How to join CBI and CID officer.help me sir...and my ID:[email protected] (my dream CID) and(CBI) officer .
27th September 2016, 02:27 PM

I am a BSc graduate student and I want to join cid criminal investigation department. email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?