19th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for next NDA exam, I am 21 years of age and doing diploma in electronics

I was born on 7 december 1993 and was unabled to fill the form of nda 2011 when will i get the next chance to appear for nda entrance exams
24th July 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for next NDA exam, I am 21 years of age and doing diploma in electronics

MY BIRTH DATE IS 22-4-1993 AND I M DOING IN FINAL YEAR DIPLOMA, CAN I APPLY NDA EXAM?
1st August 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

sir can i write next NDA exam i am studying in 10th standard
11th August 2011, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any option to join NDA/Indian army if you have crossed the age limit?
My age is 20.
8th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy plaese reply

hai i am only 16 i am doing +1 computerscience my deadly ambition is to become a army officer.can i get it?what shall i do?
9th October 2011, 02:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by midhun View Post
Sir i am studying diploma in electronics (final year).after completing +2 science. I am 21 years,can i applay for next nda exam????
Dear friend,

You have completed diploma.But your age is over.

So after completion of your graduation you are eligible for NDA exam.

You are not eligible for NDA exam because.

1.)Your age has already reached 20 years and the eligibility criteria says that you need to be between 16.5 - 19 years.

2.) The minimum educational qualification required for the Indian Army is 10+2 pass candidates with physics , chemistry , maths with a minimum of 55-60 % marks.

For more details:-

http://www.upsc.gov.in/.

Thanks.
11th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for NDA exam i am age of 19 I passed the exam of diploma with first class what can i do sir
28th January 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

my birth date is 29/5/1992............Can i apply for nda????? plz rly
4th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by midhun View Post
Sir i am studying diploma in electronics (final year).after completing +2 science. I am 21 years,can i applay for next nda exam????
dude for taking a NDA exam u have to be between the age group of 16-19.5 years ,since u are 21 now and there is no relaxation for sc/st/obc . u are now ineligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?