17th June 2014, 02:08 PM
hyc

Default Re: Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA?

sir i already have asked this question and again i am asking you this what difficulty will i be facing if i apply for a admission for ISRO or NASA after my 12th examination? and what the procedure i might be following after my degree to join ISRO or NASA? Sir i am dying for this answer please have time to reply me.
1st July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA?

I AM 15 YEARS OLD AND MY AMBITION IS TO BECOME AN ASTRONOMER. HOW CAN I JOIN ISRO AS AN ASTRONOMER?
21st July 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir....
i want to kn dat is dere any scope for
doctors in nasa?
11th August 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am not from maths stream i am a PCB student i am in 12th std now, I want to join NASA is it possible for me to join NASA not being a math student if not what can i do ?
2nd March 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I am doing engineering in electronics and communication branch (6th sem). I am interested. It's my dream to become a part of nasa. Which exams should i write and what knowledge should I have. How much percentage should I get. Please guide me and help me for this.
Thanking you
23rd March 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 2nd yr student of ece and I wan to apply nasa entrance exam after completing my btech how can i apply there?????
2nd April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to become astronaut ! what is the path for it after 12th ? ....nd is the astronaut job permanent or not ?.......what degree should i take nd which exam should i appear ?
24th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc.mathematics (hons.) . i am in secod year .how can i apply for nasa . please reply....
12th May 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Sir.I just gave 12th examination.I want to be an astronaut.I am interested in aeronautics.So for being an astronaut please guide me.I have some questions i.e. which engineering should I do to be an astronaut ? What are the requirements for a job in NASA?
19th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Nehal Ansari and I read in 12th standard
I like chemistry very much and I make many formulas
and I am a big insect of chemistry Iwant to be agood reacher
I make full marks in my college.I want be a student of NASA

that I joind nasa
13th June 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i belong to pcb group..that is physics,chemistry,and biology.. Is there any job available in nasa or isro fr this combination..if yes then what qualifications does it require

Sir please reply.. Its a humble request..
28th June 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class12th biology and want to join NASA after 12th what is procedure to join NASA ?
1st August 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my b.sc n.m with 67% and I want to go abrord for my further studies and I would like to join nasa because I love science and what type of course I have to select for this pls tell me nasa is my dream also what type of entrnce test required for join nasa
6th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I m MSc physics with.aggregate 65%.I Want to become a scientist in aeronautical engineering in NASA. Sir its my dream and I want to complete it at any cost.I must follow all rule and conditions for completing my dream. Plz help me in completing my goal and quickly replied me. My gmail is "[email protected]" regarding
Girija Yaduvanshi
7th August 2015, 04:33 PM
HEMS KUMAR

Sorry to say that after 12th standard you are not eligible for ISRO.If you have completed B-TECH or BSC in physics then you are applicable for ISRO exam.

Every year ISRO select the candidate in one process those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option , first you have to cleared written exam then you will be called for interview.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.
19th January 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

my education is m.sc. in chemistry ,b.ed in education ,course in cargo managment and air tickiting ,computer ,30 wpm typeing so that how i m join the nasa or isro ? tell me fast ok my name is SWARNAMALA VINOD UKEY
22nd January 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS AARTI BHASKAR I HAVE DONE 12TH PCB AND I WANT JOIN NASA BT HOW CAN APPLY PLZ TELL ME
15th March 2016, 11:58 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> complete your 12th with pass percentage and then join in engineering college .
-> After completing B.tech graduation appear in GATE exam and cracking Gate exam with excellent rank you need to participate in interview conducted by the PSU's , if you successfully cleared interview then you can able to work in PSU's like NASA .
29th May 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please tell how to get admission in nasa or isro after 12th examination?if it require any degree then please inform me now.
i have not taken maths as my subject in 12th.
31st May 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 12th with 83%. What should I do now to go in NASA or ISRO??
26th August 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have mechanical branch. It is my first year in college so what I do to join NASA or isro and which type books will be bought. I'm really interested in isro or NASA so please tell me what shall I do. And this is the starting for me in these type.
17th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Recently I am studying in 12th. Afterwards I would like to pursued pure sciences. how can I apply for ISRO after doing my masters degree in physics?
7th October 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any alternate way to get admission in NASA after passing 12th standard_
19th May 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NASA astronaut candidate selection program after bsc in biotechnology...????
4th July 2022, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can I join nasa or ISRO
Please sir tell me I am not understand.i am 12th passed. How to become a astronaut.
After b. SC. In physics can I join nasa or ISRO???

Please sir describe the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?