14th August 2012, 10:13 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Difference between MBA(Finance), CA and CS? Syllabus and scope of these courses?

CA would be best choice among MBA, CA & CS, if you are intelligent, interested and your family would be able to afford that course fee because CA is a quite expensive course. After completing this you would definitely get atleast average job if not so good. Because clearing CPT is difficult which is called foundation and after that difficulty level keep on increasing, so if one would not be able to clear any stage he would not be pursue further and the one who has cleared all the exams itself means he/she is quite intelligent. In addition to this after some time CA students also have to go on training which is like getting experience. So if you have everything (mentioned above) surely you should opt for CA.
22nd October 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MBA(Finance), CA and CS? Syllabus and scope of these courses?

IS mba GOOD FOR GIRLS
5th November 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE BEST INSTITUTE FOR MBA IN FINANCE IN MUMBAI? ARE THEY VELINGKAR OR JAMNALAL BAJAJ? WHWRE 90% JOB ASSURANCE IS THERE.

PLZ, SUGGEST

SAJID SHEIKH
19th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.com(computer application ) m interested in accounts so plz suggest m wt should I do the next...
28th April 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am Arvind kumar and have done b.com graution but pursing intermedite in icwai and want do mba but am l leave cwa
1st May 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

SIR, i am very confused in chosing the option amongst c.a & c.s after 12th. ~MANVENDRA PRATAP SINGH
17th June 2015, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

I did MBA ten years ago, because of personal issues I didn't worked anywhere. Now I would like to pursue CA course at the age of 36. is it possible is there any advantage for MBA holder. I am from tirupati, a.p. please suggest best coaching centers. Is there any distance mode available, please give all details in your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?