3rd August 2011, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age-limit for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my birth date is 8th july 1992, m i liable to give the nda exam which is to be held in august 2011?
dear friend,

after 10+2 for NDA exam , the age criteria is 16.5 to 19 years.

So if your age this is above 19 years. then you are not eligible for NDA exam now.

After completion of your graduation you are eligible for NDA exam.

All the best.
11th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to fill up the form for upcoming exam of NDA ???
can u help me???????????????????????????????????/ plz
12th September 2011, 02:47 AM
himesh171089a13

age limit for nda exam is 16.5 to 19............should not married also....
13th September 2011, 08:15 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Following is the eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
1. You must be an unmarried male.
2. You have the age of 16.5-19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of exam.
3. You must not marry until they complete their full training.

If you have the above criteria then you are very much eligible to apply.
Thank you.
15th September 2011, 08:01 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Age-limit for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my birth date is 8th july 1992, m i liable to give the nda exam which is to be held in august 2011?
Eligibility For NDA

NDA or National Defense Academy Exam is held twice a year..once in April and once in August..the forms are generally available in the months of March and July,respectively..

A candidate appearing for the NDA exam should satisfy the following criterion :-

1) The candidate should be a 12th pass-out in any stream for joining the Indian Army and should have PCM as his subjects in order to join the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force..

2) The candidate should be within the age-limit of 16.5-19 years to appear for the NDA exam..

apart from these..you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th September 2011, 11:31 PM
fahran

Hi dear,

NDA

Vacancies Per Course

300 (Army-195 AF-66 Navy -39)(Jan & Jul every yr)

age limit:

16l/2 to 19 yrs

education qualification :

12th Class of 10+2 System of Edn or Equivalentfor Army and with Phy and Maths for AF,
Navy

Duration of Training.

3 Yrs at NDA & 1 Year at IMA

Thanks
29th April 2012, 01:27 AM
mithu ashi
Member+

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted Twice in a year : NDA (I) and NDA (II).

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA Examination.

If you have completed your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years then you can appeared for this examination. This examination is Conducted by UPSC for these 3 wings :

~~ Army Wings
~~ Naval Wings
~~ Air Force Wings

For Army wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.

There is No Upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates.

The selection are based on Written test, Personality test and Medical test. Those who cracked all these stages are eligible for Training.

Examination Pattern :

Subject Code Duration Maximum Marks
Mathematics 01 2-½ Hours 300
General Ability Test 02 2-½ Hours 600

For this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already declared and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over. The Examination will be held soon on this Month i.e on 15/April/2012.

Those who have already applied, May download their Admit card soon from the official website.

To apply for this examination, you have to fulfill these Requirements :

You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease.
The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air-Force).
Your chest should be well developed, fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms
You should be able to read in a distant vision chart 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.
Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?