23rd November 2011, 03:36 PM
Harish sharma

Admission in Air Force after passing 11th commerce with Mathematics?

Respected sir,
i am student of 11th com with mathematics.
I want to u ask a question,can i take addmission in airforce.plese tell me.it's posible

Harish sharma

Related Questions:
26th November 2011, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Air Force after passing 11th commerce with Mathematics?

Sorry, you are not eligible to take admission in air force since you have chosen commerce. To join air force, one must have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics. You have many other career opportunities in commerce. After 12th, you can do graduation and post graduation. These courses will eligible you to appear for various exams conducted by UPSC, RRB, SSC, etc.
16th December 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Air Force after passing 11th commerce with Mathematics?

Sir i am 12 commerce student studying with mathematics how much percentage i should required to get admission in airforce
27th December 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12 commerce student of ISC board how much percentage i should required to get admission in airforce
30th December 2011, 10:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harish sharma View Post
Respected sir,
i am student of 11th com with mathematics.
I want to u ask a question,can i take addmission in airforce.plese tell me.it's posible

Harish sharma
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can not join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with commerce stream.

If you want you can join Indian Air Force you can apply after passing graduation.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Age should be in between 19-24 year.

ALL THE BEST!
21st April 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am banwari jangid.
I Am 11th passed with subject commerce with hindi .
sir i want to u ask a question , can i take addmision in airforce.
plese tell me it's possible to polotakenike
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?