30th October 2011, 12:00 PM
UPINDER 4

After 12th from government board with non medical can I join in Merchant Navy?

Can i join merchent navy after doing my 12 in goverment board with non medical

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  7. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  9. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  12. Can I join merchant navy after passing class 10th from CBSE board
  13. How to join merchant navy after 12th Kerala board
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  18. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
30th October 2011, 07:14 PM
mdmunna

Default Re: After 12th from government board with non medical can I join in Merchant Navy?

You can join Merchant Navy after 12th if you are from PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) background.
If you want direct entry to it then you can join after doing B.Tech.
30th October 2011, 07:21 PM
mdmunna

Default Re: After 12th from government board with non medical can I join in Merchant Navy?

You can join Merchant Navy after 12th if you are from PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) background.
If you want direct entry to it then you can join after doing B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?