14th February 2013, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Com Entrance exam?

sir my date of birth is 22-feb-1997. Am i eligible for applying bcom entrance exam?is my form will be acceptable..?plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  4. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  5. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  6. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  7. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  11. How to apply for CPT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for JMET entrance exam?
  13. How to do 2 years course after TYB.Com in Mumbai?
  14. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  15. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  16. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  17. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  18. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completing B.Com Computers? Courses to study for IPS Entrance Test?
22nd June 2013, 07:58 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Com Entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my date of birth is 22-feb-1997. Am i eligible for applying bcom entrance exam?is my form will be acceptable..?plz help me.
hi,
the following shows the eligibility criteria to apply B.com entrance exam:
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with
Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management as one ofthe subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
AGE: Age should not be more than 22 years on 1st July of the admission year..
thank you...
2nd April 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Com Entrance exam?

Plzzz told me the syallabus of b.com entrance test my contact no. Is 8057978057
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?