22nd June 2018, 09:18 AM
Tpiyu

Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program being a distance MBA postgraduate?

Hello friends, I have done MBA from distance education. Now, I am interested to enroll for IPCC program. So, as I have done distance MBA the I am eligible to enroll for IPCC program? Please help me to know about this.

25th June 2018, 10:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program being a distance MBA postgraduate?

The acronym IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence course. It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

As per eligibility criteria, graduated and post graduates with 55% or more in bachelor's degree in commerce or master's degree or 60% marks in other streams of commerce are directly eligible for IPCC course.

If you do not meet required percentage, you will have to appear for Common Proficiency test and clear it to get enrolled in Chartered accountancy course.
25th June 2018, 12:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program being a distance MBA postgraduate?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of three staged CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

To register of IPCC, a candidate generally has two options out of which the first option is through CPT course in which a candidate is required to complete foundation course in CA by qualifying CPT while the second option is after completion bachelor degree course with 60% marks ( or 55% marks in case of commerce stream ) from a recognized university through direct entry scheme in which a candidate is allowed to skip stage one of CA course.

So, being a postgraduate degree holder in distance mode of education you are eligible for IPCC if your marks at bachelor degree is as per the requirement as IPCC eligibility is determined on the basis of bachelor degree education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?