25th February 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB exam for junior Engineer post in the Indian Railways after completing Marine Engineering course with 89% CGPA?

Respected Sir I have completed Marine Engineering with 89% CGPA. Marine Engineering covers most of the Mechanical and Electrical subjects so I would like to know whether I am eligible for RRB exams for junior Engineer in Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th February 2017, 11:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB exam for junior Engineer post in the Indian Railways after completing Marine Engineering course with 89% CGPA?

You have completed your B.tech degree in Marine Engineering and want to get job as Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railway. But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railway.

**For Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railway, student must possess three years diploma degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Information Technology. Students having higher degree in relevant discipline are also eligible. But Marine Engineering students are not allowed. That’s why you are not eligible for Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railway.

**But there is no need to worry about that, you are eligible for some other posts in Indian Railway in which you can apply. Following are the post in which you can apply to get job in Indian Railway:

>>Depot Material Superindent

>> Chief Depot Material Superindent

>>Assistant Station Master

>>Commercial Apprentice

>>Traffic Apprentice

**If you want to go through the notification of junior engineer recruitment, you can go through in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Railway JE and SSE recruitment.pdf(380.6 KB, 81 views)
1st March 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB exam for junior Engineer post in the Indian Railways after completing Marine Engineering course with 89% CGPA?

I am doing my mechanical engineering course this semester I scored 60 cgpa is this eligible to apply rrb exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?