4th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NDA exam after having spectacles of 0.5D?

i want to be selected in indian army.................i have spect of 0.5 D............am i eligible.....................please rply soon.

11th February 2012, 04:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NDA exam after having spectacles of 0.5D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be selected in indian army.................i have spect of 0.5 D............am i eligible.....................please rply soon.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognized Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA.

The Notification of NDA (I) Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

If you have missed the chance this time, then please wait for the NDA (II) Examination Notification.

The Notification will be Published in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website on 05/May/2012.

But to apply for this examination you must be medically fit in all the respects and you have to fulfill these criteria.

Eye Sight Eligibility :
-----------------

~~ You should be able to read in a distant vision chart 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.

~~ Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.

Vision standard for Naval candidates:
----------------------------------

~~ Uncorrected without glass : 6/9
~~ Corrected with glass : 6/6
~~ Limits of Myopia : -0.75
~~ Limits of Hypermetropia : +1.5
~~ Binocular vision : III

Those who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia, Color vision CP-I Hypermetropia : + 2.0 D Sph

~~ Manifest Myopia : Nil
~~ Limits of colour perception : I

If you have fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria then you are eligible for NDA Examination and if you need more Information then check official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
11th February 2012, 04:35 PM
anlakshmi

NDA:NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

The admissions into the NDA is done TWICE a year.

-->>PROCEDURE:

Firstly a written exam will be conducted and if you go through the written exam then you will be sent through the next rounds.

i.e interview rounds and some medical tests..

-->>ELIGIBILITY:

-->Generally people who have completed 12th and the candidates who are doing their 12th can also apply for NDA EXAM.

-->Your age must be in between 161/2 -19 years.

-->>Physical criteria:

>You should not be a colour blind.

>The eye sight must be 6/6 to apply for the NDA exam.

>Your height should not be 157.5 to 162.5 cms.

NOTE:

->>YOU MUST BE PHYSIACLLY AND MENTALLY FIT.

->If you can fill all the requirements mentioned above then you can apply for the NDA exam.
12th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i wear specs of no. -0.75 am i ready to entre in indian army
8th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I am having -2.75d eue site i passed written test can i pass interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?