30th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for railway exam if I am a final year B.E student? Last date to apply for exam?

I am doing my final year B.E. Am i having the eligibility to write the railway exam.If so means the last date to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  2. Can I be eligible to attend for Railway Recruitment Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  3. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  4. Can I apply for RRB exams during final year of B.E.?
  5. Am i eligible to apply for CS executive after passing B.Com final year
  6. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer? -- [New]
  8. Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms?
  10. How to get a Railway Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  11. When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?
  12. How to apply for IAS/PCS exam if I am a B.Com final year student
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CBI/IB/CID after passing final year engineering student
  14. How can I apply for Railway Entrance exam while doing B.E final year form CSE?
  15. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
  16. Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?
  17. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
  18. Can I apply for Section Engineer in Railway?
17th October 2011, 08:09 PM
m.khushhal

Default Re: Am I eligible for railway exam if I am a final year B.E student? Last date to apply for exam?

Hello,
YES u r elegibile 4 railway exam as well as any govt. sector some of the emax they r not allowd but u apper 2012 exam in any railway exams,ur graduatin complte in last of june 2012 in case u select that exam than u easily join,becoz pre final yr students are allow for the railway exams and govt. exam
4th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for railway exam if I am a final year B.E student? Last date to apply for exam?

during 2012 i will be in 4th year of btech ece course.can i sit for rrb xam.and pls sujest study material for me to crackthe rrb.
23rd December 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

is B.TECH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY is eligible for railway section or junior engineer?
29th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in computer engg May i am eligible for railway exam
20th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for railway xm?
31st January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to give railway engineering exam. so give me all details about particular various exams.please
18th February 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i written alp exam at my b.tech final year at june,i complete my b.tech at april but notification at march,i qualified in exam and i got call letter for aptitude test,so in verification of certificates they can reject me saying that u didn't qualify before notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?