20th July 2011, 12:27 AM
shubham biswal

Which is a better course between M.Tech in Marine and Aeronautical Sector?

dear sir,

i am shubham , student of B.tech(computer science). now i want to do M.tech. but am not interested in this branch and i want to do M.tech in marin or aironotical sector. please suggest me the better one. and also tell me the future scope and the better institute for the M.tech.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  2. Which is a better course between M.Tech in Marine and Aeronautical Sector?
  3. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  4. Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?
  5. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  6. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  7. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  8. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  9. Is Diploma certificate acceptable in Marine Engineering?
  10. Is Coimbatore marine college a good college for marine engineering and aeronautical engineering?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  12. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  13. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  15. Should I go into the power sector or go for a course in Marine?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  18. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2011, 02:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is a better course between M.Tech in Marine and Aeronautical Sector?

two of the courses which you have mentioned are differene to each othher..
so choose the one which you are interested.
19th December 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better course between M.Tech in Marine and Aeronautical Sector?

how can i earn money in first month after finishing aerospace engeering?
24th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admition in aironotical engineering after compliting B.E. In chemical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?