5th July 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can I apply as a train driver? What should be the procedure followed to apply and get the job? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Thanks!

9th July 2017, 01:43 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes you can apply for loco pilot job after diploma in mechanical engineering , visit railway recruitment board by clicking here and select your zone of railway.
>> In each zone separate vacancy are announced where you can apply there by registering yourself .
>> You must be within the age of 18 to 21 to apply for this job.
10th July 2017, 12:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can appear for Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The required minimum qualification is candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute and age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?