25th November 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBBS after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Hello Sir, I am Chirag Mecwan from Gujarat. I want to do MBBS in Russia. My question Is can I get admission there if I passed my 12 from NIOS?and MCI (Medical Council Of India) will approve me? Can you please guide me with the information soon? Thanks!

26th November 2017, 02:55 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and same is one of the three Central board of education in India.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of degree or course pursued from NIOS board then I would like to let you know that degrees from NIOS is certainly accepted for any higher studies course or job applications.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue MBBS degree course having completed your Class 12th from NIOS board then I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you completed your Class 12th with PCB group and satisfy the other requirements for pursuing MBBS from Russia.
26th November 2017, 05:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is recognised by Ministry of Human and Resource Development.

Since it is recognised by the government the certificates are valid to appear in entrance examination for admission in higher studies course in India and abroad.

So, now doubt you will be eligible to get admission in MBBS course in Russia after completion of 12th from NIOS.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.
27th November 2017, 04:22 PM
Madison.

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS in Russia is known for its good education curriculum. It is a 6year undergraduate program excluding the 1year internship in India. The aspirants should have studied Physics Chemistry and Biology as major subjects in school. Aspirants should also score at least 65% in intermediate level. Medical Council of India conducts an online Screening Test which will be held before the student leaves for Russia. MBBS from any college in Russia is not approved by MCI.
MCI approved Medical College are-
Ryazan State Medical University
Jilin University
Pirogov Russian NRM University
Crimea Federal University

NIOS is one of the central boards for high secondary education. It is affiliated and recognized by the Ministry of High Secondary Examination thus it is valid to apply for MBBS course in Russia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?