5th October 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after completion of 12th with Maths with 67.69% of marks?

how can i join indian navy after complete 12th math with 67.69,witch it's better post

5th October 2012, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completion of 12th with Maths with 67.69% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i join indian navy after complete 12th math with 67.69,witch it's better post

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy examination and NDA is conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission .

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce and arts student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.Final year student are applicable for NDA exam.

If your 12th standard from science back ground means 12th standard subjects are Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics then you are applicable for Indian Navy exam .

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

NDA Exam pattern :-

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 10:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completion of 12th with Maths with 67.69% of marks?

Through applying, appearing and cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC two times a year as ND-I and NDA-II, one can join Indian Navy along with other eligibility criteria.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Navy of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection of candidate is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th December 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what physical qualification to join navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?