3rd April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy if I score less than 55% in 12th?

if less then 55% in 12th then can join merchant navy?????????

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
5th April 2011, 09:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if I score less than 55% in 12th?

One has the option to enter this stream right after completing 12th standard. But they should have studied Physics and Chemistry and also Mathematics during this period. Also a minimum of 55% is must in these areas. Also the overall score should be atleast 50%. So if you have a low score you will not be eligible for this stream.
27th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if I score less than 55% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if less then 55% in 12th then can join merchant navy?????????

please reply
sir if i score less then 55% in 12th then can join merchant nevy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?