8th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do Indian Army after completing BS B.Ed?

i completed BS.BEd. i want to Indian army job for anything.u...pelase tell me

30th November 2014, 07:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Indian Army after completing BS B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed BS.BEd. i want to Indian army job for anything.u...pelase tell me
Yes, B.Sc degree holder candidates are eligible for Indian Army exam though CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

List of the best books for CDS exam:-

Cds Combined Defence Services Exam Guide- 5th Edition-2009
by R. P. Verma

Study Package For CDS
by
Atul Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by
Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers (2008)

Popular Master Guide Cds - 2010
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

CDS Previous Years Papers (Solved)
by
Rph Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publication

C.D.S. Solved Papers
by
Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For more details about CDS exam and Application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?