17th February 2011, 07:39 PM
mohanspraj

Can i use GATE score for MS when studying in 3rd year?

can i use the mark which i scored in gate when studying 3rd year for my M.S

Related Questions:
  1. Can i use GATE score for MS when studying in 3rd year?
  2. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech
  3. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  4. Number of attempts for GATE Exam and Validity of GATE score card being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. What GATE score is needed to join NTPC? -- [New]
  6. How can I prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 3rd year B.E in CSE
  7. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech program even at less GATE score without it?
  9. How useful is GATE score? I am studying B.E EC
  10. Best books to be referred to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EEE
  11. Can we move from one institute to another with a better GATE score in the next year?
  12. When I should appear in GATE to study M.Tech being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  13. How to get a good score in GATE? I am studying in final year ECE
  14. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  15. Which companies could recruit me through GATE score after passing 3rd year production engineering?
  16. How should I qualify GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.E in Civil Engineering
  17. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  18. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE? -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2011, 08:35 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Can i use GATE score for MS when studying in 3rd year?

Actually GATE score is only for MTECH but not for MS......
19th February 2011, 01:20 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
the gate score is valid for two years and you can surely use your score in third year,
the iits are providing ms programmes and you can surely use your score to get admission in them,

but its always better to use the latest score and you could wait for your results in the fourth year,
also the colleges will start giving the notification for the admissions immediately after the gate results are announced
20th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi..
the gate score is valid for two years and you can surely use your score in third year,
the iits are providing ms programmes and you can surely use your score to get admission in them,

but its always better to use the latest score and you could wait for your results in the fourth year,
also the colleges will start giving the notification for the admissions immediately after the gate results are announced
but somebody tells gate is only for mtech,not for ms
19th March 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

can we register for the colleges in third year itself?please give detailed reply.thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?