13th July 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a Karnataka candidate apply for MPSC exam?

Can a Karnataka candidate apply for MPSC exam? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the exam? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

15th July 2017, 06:55 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Karnataka candidate apply for MPSC exam?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is the state Civil Services of Maharashtra. This examination is conducted by Maharashtra State government for selection of candidates for different posts.

The minimum academic qualification required for MPSC exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for MPSC exam. The age limit is 19-33 years.

Yes, candidates from Karnataka can apply for MPSC exam but they can not avail benefits of reservation if they belong to reserved category.
15th July 2017, 09:32 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC exam:

Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Age limit: 19-33 years.

Karanataka Candidates can apply for MPSC examination.
15th July 2017, 02:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for MPSC entrance exam is:

*Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

*The age limit is 18-33 years. Reserved category candidates get upper age relaxation.

Candidates from any state can apply for MPSC entrance exam.
15th July 2017, 03:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, the Karnataka candidates are not eligible to apply for MPSC examination. Only candidates who are residents of Karnataka or domicile of Karnataka are eligible to apply for MPSC examination by satisfying all other requirements. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and those who are in the age limit according to the post are eligible to apply for MPSC examination.
6th April 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am the resident of Karnataka state but I have done all my education from 1st std to sybsc right now in Maharashtra. I don't have cast certificate of Maharashtra state but I have of Karnataka state will I able to get benefits of reservations in mpsc exam.
8th February 2020, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm final year Engg student...I complete my 1st -10th in Maharashtra & next education i.e 11, 12 & Engg. still now @karnataka.....so I can apply the MPSC exam?
19th August 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from karnataka but I completed my graduation in Maharashtra, and I'm from SC category, can i apply the mpsc exam?
23rd August 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am bachelor of degree Karnataka board I eligible or not eligible for mpsc civil engineering exam?
29th January 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from karnataka also completed my graduation in davangere university @ KARNATAKA Can i apply the mpsc exam
26th June 2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed all my study in Karnataka.. i have completed bsc digree in Karnataka.. and im resident of maharastra.. i didn't studied marati medium.. can i apply for mpsc grade b post like psi and etc?
7th June 2022, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in belgum district and my residence in karanataka but 1 to 10 i complete study in Marathi medium can I give mpsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?