15th June 2017, 05:05 PM
Onung

Can we appear in both NEET and improvement exam at the same time?

Can we appear in both NEET and improvement exam at the same time? What is the criteria followed for it? Can someone please give me the right information? I need to understand the criteria for it. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

19th June 2017, 01:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we appear in both NEET and improvement exam at the same time?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level medical entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree courses in any medical college of India apart from AIIMS.

Now as far as you are concerned about appearing in NEET examination in the same year in which you are going to appear in improvement examination then I would like to inform you that you are certainly eligible if you manage to secure at least 50% marks ( or 40% marks ) in your improvement examination of Class 12th with PCB group which is the required educational qualification for appearing in NEET.

For more details and FAQs related to NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
3rd November 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What code should we fill if we are appearing in improvement exam as well as neet the same year
5th March 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

My marks will not good so i am giving improvement exam in june so can i can give neet exam before improvement exam can i will appear
18th June 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear in neet after appearing betterment in two subjects ch and phy?
30th June 2019, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I will give betterment next year so am I able to appear neet at the same year if I get 50% in pcb after giving betterment
19th November 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What will be the code in neet for neet repeater who is giving hsc improvement exam also at same year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?