22nd June 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

In which college of Maharashtra I can apply directly in second year for engineering after completion of computer diploma with 75 percentage marks?

Which college in Maharashtra I can apply direct second year for engineering after completion of computer diploma with 75 percentage marks? Can someone please guide me with my query? Hoping that I will get the right suggestion on the same.

A.V. Jadhav

Related Questions:
  1. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?
  3. How to get B.Tech degree having done ITI (MET)?
  4. Is it possible to directly study MCA after Diploma completion?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  9. In which College of Maharashtra can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering after scoring 67.58% marks in Diploma?
  10. List of available government colleges for admission directly in second year of computer engineering after completing diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?
  17. What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology?
  18. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
31st July 2017, 04:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college of Maharashtra I can apply directly in second year for engineering after completion of computer diploma with 75 percentage marks?

You can not directly get admission in second year of engineering after diploma. Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of engineering. The academic qualification required to apply for LEET exam is diploma with 60% marks or more.

Since, you have got 75% marks, you can apply for LEET exam of Maharashtra. Depending upon your rank, you will get admission in desired stream and college. Diploma candidates can also apply for JEE exam for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?