4th April 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I take for IAS to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th exam now

what cources i can take for ias,that should be perfect cources for to become an ias officer ,i am compleating my 12th exam now

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  2. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  3. Which course can I take for IAS to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th exam now -- [New]
  4. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  5. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  6. How to become an IAS officer after completing B.Com with 66%
  7. How to become an IAS officer having completed 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th Arts?
  9. How can I become an IAS officer after passing 12th arts
  10. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  11. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  12. How can I become an IAS officer? I am pursuing Physiotherapy
  13. How to do degree after completing 12th in BIPC? I want to become an IAS officer? My aggregate is 90%
  14. How to become a collector or IAS officer after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  15. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  16. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai
  17. How should I study for IAS exam while studying M.Tech(5 years)?
  18. How to become a IAS officer? How should I proceed further after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
10th June 2014, 11:32 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course can I take for IAS to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th exam now

It is good that you have completed your 12th class and want to make entry into IAS.

To become IAS officer, you should have completed your Graduation with any of the stream.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation.

The selection procedure would involve
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

The nationality of the candidate should be India to apply for this Exam.

As per required age criteria,

For General category : 21-30 years
For OBC category : 21-33 years
For SC or ST category : 21-35 years
For candidates with Physical Disabilities : 21-40 years

You did not mention the stream that you have completed in your 12th class.

Opt for the stream in Graduation in accordance with your stream in 12th class.

Make sure that at least one subject of your stream should be there in the list of optional subjects for Main Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?