11th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I go after 10th if I want to become an IFS officer?

WHICH STREAM SHOULD I GO FOR AFTER 10th IF I WANT TO BECOME AN IAS OFFICER

19th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I go after 10th if I want to become an IFS officer?

Which stream should I go after 10th if I want to become an IFS officer?
19th May 2012, 09:50 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I go after 10th if I want to become an IFS officer?

Hi dear.......
As you are interested for IFS officer for this you have to be a graduate after that you can apply for this exam,.
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your future carrier.

Good luck.......
20th May 2012, 10:52 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no particular stream to purse after 10th to become an IFS officer, in order to apply for this one should be a Graduate with other eligibility criteria.

IFS - INDIAN FOREST SERVICE/INDIAN FOREIGN SERVICE, to become an IFS officer one has to appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with preferably Biology subjects for Indian Forest Service aspirants or any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 year with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The selection is of three tire:-

CSAT-Civil Service Aptitude Test-Preliminary Exam

Civil Service Main Exam

Personal Interview

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

m confused dat which stream should i go with, to become an indian foreign service officer aftr 10th???
8th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how to become an IAS officer by commerce side after12th class?
5th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

should i go after 10th if i want become an police ?
18th July 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

which books should we read if we had taken the stream non medical and wanted to became an ias officer
26th March 2013, 01:12 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to become IFS Officer then you have to appear in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) which is Conduct this Entrance Examination for every Once in a year ..

To appear in this Entrance Examination then you should Complete graduation course in any one of the Faculty like,

-Animal Husbandry
-Botany
-Chemistry
-Geology
-Mathematics
-Physics
-Zoology
-Veterinary Science
-Agriculture
-Forestry
-Engineering

From recognized university which is Approved for UGC..

Note :- Commerce and Arts stream candidates are not applicable for this Entrance Examination ..

Your age should be Not less then 21 years and Above 30 years at the appearing in the Examination ..

Upper Relaxation :-

-For OBC candidates :- 3 years
-For SC/ST candidates :- 5 years

The Selection Procedure for this Entrance Examination Comprises Written Examination , Interview and Personality Test ..

For More Details Please Click Here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
27th March 2013, 12:58 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing 10th you can join any stream like:-
> Commerce
> Arts
> Science

After passing 12th you have to pass graduation with any stream like:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.SC
> B.COM
> B.A
> B.TECH
> LAW

After passing graduation you have to qualify the entrance exam.

For I.A.S exam you have to qualify the entrance exam Civil Services exam.

Civil Services exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
3rd April 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed SSC. which stream is better to success in Indian Foreign Service?
22nd September 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what to study to become an indian foriegn service
5th November 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

WHICH SUBJECT SHOULD I CHOOSE IN 11 SO THAT I CAN BECOME AN IAS OFFICER?????
5th November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream. Is better for become an indian foriegn services officer?
24th August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the best stream after 10th for becoming an indian foreign service officer?
17th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is commerce stream suitable to become an IAS officer??..if no then please guide me for the choice of a suitable stream after 12th.
27th May 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

To became an IFS (Indian Forest Service) officer,what should I study after my 10th class?Should I need to have a good concentration on general knowledge
30th July 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Which subject i choose to become an forest officer after passing 10 class
21st March 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What subject should i take after 10 to become an indian foreign service officer?
22nd March 2016, 05:53 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

To became a IFS you must have a minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Candidate appearing at their degree examination are also eligible to compete. Candidate qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite examination along with their detailed application form to be filled up at that stage.

So after 10th you can select Arts or Science subjects, and than go for the respective subjective written upward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?