13th July 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I study to become an IFS Officer?

Respected all
I AM completed my 12 class pass in commerce
HOW TO BECOME AN A IFS OFFICER
what should i to study to be came a IFS officer ????
Please let me know immediately

18th July 2014, 02:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to become an IFS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected all
I AM completed my 12 class pass in commerce
HOW TO BECOME AN A IFS OFFICER
what should i to study to be came a IFS officer ????
Please let me know immediately

To join in as a IFS officer,which is Indian Forest Service,which is one of the Civil service post you would need to write the IFS Exam conducted by UPSC.

There are certain qualification which you need to possess in order to apply for the exam.As per the qualification of yours you cannot apply for the exam as per the education qualification needed.

Education qualification needed for the exam states that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that should be from Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering.

There are other qualification which are also needed to be be satisfied along with this and they may include such as that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the age limit needed is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age and this is for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation for candidates who belong to other category.

So,it is better that you complete a Degree in the following departments which i have mentioned above to be eligible to apply for the exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have non medical what should I do to become IFS officer ????? What should study after chemistry honours
24th July 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to achieve IFS through poltecnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?