12th January 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Details about the entrance exams for government aeronautical engineering college admission?

same question i asked last time bt not came any reply to me i want extremly argent he dtails of the entrence exams 4 govt aeronouticals engineering colleges. plz reply must

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the entrance exams for government aeronautical engineering college admission?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college in India?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  13. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  14. Any government registered college for Aeronautical Engineering in C.G? Details of Sky College of Aeronautical Engineering Bhilai C.G?
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  18. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
30th May 2012, 06:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the entrance exams for government aeronautical engineering college admission?

Selection to Engineering courses in Aeronautical engineering is done through common entrance tests. If you can score well in exams like AIEEE, MAH CET, etc then you can seek admission to this course. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required to apply. Qualification must be obtained with Science as the main subject. Minimum 50% marks is enough to apply for engineering entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?