21st June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give improvement exam after scoring 51 percentage marks in KUK university?

Do I need to give improvement exam after scoring 51 percentage marks in KUK university? Can you please suggest me? Will it be helpful for my career if I give the improvement exam and get more marks? Can you please answer me on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
23rd June 2017, 11:48 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam after scoring 51 percentage marks in KUK university?

It's completely your choice whether you want to give improvement exam or not. I would suggest you to give improvement exam only if you are sure that you will get better marks then now. Thanks
24th June 2017, 06:48 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam after scoring 51 percentage marks in KUK university?

Yes , it will be helpful if you apply for the improvement paper and obtain 60% marks which will help you in getting job in various private and public sector.

*** Improvement paper forms are easily available at the college office which need to filled on time as mentioned on notice board where fees per subject ranges from Rs 500-700.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?