4th February 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for getting admission in Mass Communication (Journalism)?

I'm in class 12th from Commerce stream without Maths and want to do Mass Communication (Journalism) after 12th. Kindly, help me by providing information about the entrance exams I need to write and how to clear the entrance exam for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  4. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist?
  5. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  6. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  7. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  8. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  9. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism course at government institution? Syllabus of entrance exam with pattern?
  12. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. MA in MAss Communication & Journalism holder is eligible write GATE exam for admission in IIT Madras?
  15. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist?
  16. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  17. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  18. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
13th February 2018, 04:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for getting admission in Mass Communication (Journalism)?

Mass communication is a under graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. There are many universities which provide this course. For getting admission you need to attend and qualify in the enetrance exam.

There are many entrance exams conducted by different universities. Some of the entrance exams are listed below:

- IPU CET by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- ACJ Entrance exam by Asian College of Journalism
- AUCET by Andhra University
- IIMC Entrance exam by Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance exam by Jamia Millia Islamia University
- MASCOM Entrance exam by Manorama School of Communication
- MU OET by Manipal University
- SET by Symbiosis International University
- XIC OET by Xavier Institute of Communication

Based on your qualifications you are eligible for all the entrance exams. For notifications you can visit the official website of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?