25th August 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exams I need to face before getting admission in German University

which exams we need to face before getting admission in German university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  4. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  9. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  10. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  11. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  12. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  16. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  18. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
2nd June 2017, 03:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams I need to face before getting admission in German University

Entrance Exams Required for Admissions in Germany are given below.

1. Test of English as a Foreign Language

2. International English Language Testing System

3. Graduate Record Examination

4. Graduate Management Admission Test

5. Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?